Chapter 4

The air trapped in the bus,was a concoction of B.O and perfume combined together. Choosing a seat in the back, Mizzy started to drift off to sleep. But instead of her usual nightmare, Mizzy was reliving the worst day of her life. Her parents death.

Ten years earlier

  "Sweetie? Sweetie it's okay, everything's okay." Her mom told her soothingly.
Mizzy clung to her mother, the nightmare was always the same. It's just too much for a six year old to handle.
  "Mommy?"
"Yes honey?"
"Why won't they leave me and sissy alone?"
"I don't know sweetie. But don't worry, today's a special day.do you know why it's special?" Her mother asked, trying to distract her of the horrors of her reality.
" Yeah! It's me and Lizzy's birthday!" Mizzy exclaimed giggling.
" That's right baby girl," her dad said as he walked through the door,"come on. We have to go pick up your sister from Willow's so we can go to your party."
  Getting up in a rush Mizzy  ran around her room looking for her favorite dress.
" I'm ready!" Mizzy yelled down the stairs.
" Well come on then." Her mother laughed.
Running down the stairs she jumped onto her fathers back. Giggling as he spun her around.
  Getting into the car Mizzy felt like she could explode from happiness. Bouncing in her car seat she pointed out everything she believed to be interesting on the way.
" Look daddy! Look! It's a angel bird." Mizzy shrieked pointing out the window at the pure white heron in the marshes.
Her father looked away from the road in front of him to see the heron." It is an angel bird princesses. I bet that's your grandma watching over you, you and Lizzy were her favorites."
  Right after saying this her mother screamed," Jim look out!"
  The car lurched to avoid hitting the deer in the center of the road. Skidding the car flipped upside down and began rolling down the hill they were currently on.
When the car came fully to a stop it was resting on its roof while Mizzy and her parents were hanging upside down. Mizzy quickly unbuckled and landed in a puddle of something warm and gooey.
" Mommy? Daddy?" She whimpered, terrified.
When she didn't receive an answer she began to shake them. Feeling the same warm, gooey substance as before Mizzy pulled away and looked down at her hands. They were covered, stained red. With the blood of her parents.

..............,,,...............................................
Hey everyone sorry it took so long. Tell me what you think and what you believe/ want to happen later in the story!!