Ch.8

Lizzy's POV

I never should have said I blamed her. I didn't mean it, I was jus t so mad. After Mizzy runs off Chase jogs up behind me and glares, then takes off after her.
What? What did I do? And what was with his sudden interest in my sister?
I'm not trying to be mean but no one is ever interested in her that way. And she refuses to even consider dating.
As I stand there, questions swirling in my mind, Brad cones and hugs me from behind.
" Where'd Chase just take off to?" He asked.
"After my sister" I sighed.
" I told him to fucking leave her alone! Why can't he ever listen to me?!" Brad rants.
"Wait, why would you tell him to stay away?" I ask, confusion evident in my tone.
" He has a thing for her but I know she doesn't date. I'm just trying to save him a from a broken heart."
His words made sense but something didn't feel right, I'm not sure why.

Brad's POV
Why couldn't that idiot ever listen to me? I told him to stay away for a reason! He doesn't understand how powerful Mizzy is, neither does she. If he screws this up I'm gonna kick his ass.
I can tell Lizzy doesn't understand why I want him to stay away and is like to keep it that way. Just like how she had no clue I don't really love her, this is all a game for me, one I'm winning. And the twin fairy princesses are the prize.