Chapter 5

Crawling as quickly as she could, Mizzy got out of the over turned car and ran. She ran until her legs buckled from underneath her.
Not knowing what to do, she curled up into a ball on the most soil. Crying until she simply couldn't cry anymore.
"

Why am I alive? Shouldn't I be dead too?" Mizzy asked herself. Not knowing the answer, she got up and started walking deeper into the woods. Repeating those questions over and over again, Mizzy realized she had gotten herself lost in the trees.
Then suddenly,a woman in a flowing white gown appeared out of nowhere and said," You are alive my dear, because I promised to protect you and your sister. You may not know this now,but you and your sister are the key to All Things unknown. You two are special, one of a kind. Without you, the world as we know it will soon cease to exist."
Mizzy stumbled backwards, trying to speak the million questions running through her mind.
"Who are you?" She finally managed to ask.
" I,my dear, am your grandmother. I know you don't remember me. But I will always look after you. I promise." After saying this she turned to leave. But soon stopped and faced Mizzy again" Happy 6th Birthday my dear. I love you,as do your parents. Never forget that."with this being said she vanished.
And Mizzy crumpled to the forest floor, the world going black.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Plz tell me what you think and if I should change anything.