Chapter 2

She bolted up right in her bed throwing her comforter off of herself as she jumped.
" it was just a dream I am at home I'm safe"she told herself.
  "well hello there sleeping beauty"Lizzie tried to joke with a grimace.
"*Sigh* you too?"
You may not know this but what she's referring to is that she had the exact same dream as her. It's been going on for years ever since they turned five they do have the same dream of the same place. The Celtic Milant forest. Dream was almost exactly the same except they were in a different area of the forest being chased by a different person. But they could never tell who was chasing them.
Dressing quickly and preparing for the day, Lizzy broke the silence between them and asked," do-do you think this could really happen?"
"I-I don't know."
They stood staring at each other tears welling up in their eyes. They knew what the other was thinking, if it really does happen, do they die in the end?
Walking down the stairs the girls spotted their aunt at the stove humming to a song that was playing over the radio.
"morning girls."aunt Margaret said cheerfully as she turned around."oh...,"she said as she saw the pain and fear in her nieces faces."what's wrong?"she asked worried.
Lizzy looked at Mizzy in a panic, then Mizzy said,"nothing aunt Margaret. Just nightmares."
"Again?"
"yeah." Lizzy said quietly, barely audible.
" hmm, maybe I should call Ms. Milin."aunt Margaret muttered.
Mizzy's headshot up, Starting to panic.Ms. Milin is the towns only psychiatrist. And everyone knows that if your family is worried enough to send you to her there something wrong with you.
" what? We're fine really." Mizzy exclaimed"well we should probably go so we don't miss the bus,... Well, bye!"
The girls walk quietly down the little dirt road that led to the farm. The forest was just east of them,a chill passed down Mizzy's spine, something about it calls to her. And she doesn't like it one bit. The girls are identical twins, but they don't See the similarities between them. Besides their long dark brown hair. Lizzy walked silently hugging her sides in the cool September air. They each had their own style, Lizzy loves light colors. And Mizzy loves dark colors.
"can you believe aunt Margaret?"Mizzy asked Breaking the silence between them." Like we need ms. Milin's help. HA!"
Looking up into her sisters eyes Lizzy said,"well, maybe she can help us. Explain why we are having these...,"
" No!" Mizzy interrupted,"i'm not talking to a psychiatrist about this. It's bad enough that everyone at school thinks somethings wrong with me."
Lizzy stopped, turning so she completely faced her." What are you talking about? Everyone loves you as much as they love me."
"oh yeah? How would you know? You're so popular I am surprised you'd bother to notice what people think of me! Do you ever listen to what your friends call me?"Mizzy shouted.
" I. Uh. I . Um......." Lizzy started, unable to answer.
"exactly. Just what I thought." Mizzy continued" god you'd think that you'd care about the one person who would do anything for you! But no, Lizzy's two important for little old me. I'm not cool enough to sit with her and her friends! I'm not pretty enough for a guy to notice me when we go out together! Sometimes I wonder if I was even meant to exist, whenever we go anywhere I'm suddenly invisible!" Mizzy was crying, tears streaming her cheeks.
Lizzy couldn't do anything but stand there and watch as her sister fell apart.
"Miz, I......."
" Oh save it for someone who would believe you."
After saying this Mizzy spun on her heel and ran down the road crying the whole time. Each time she tried to stop the tears from falling, more spilled over. She could hear her sister running after her, calling her, asking her to stop. But she wouldn't, she was so sick of being her sisters shadow.

................................................................
Tell me what you think! May not be able to update for awhile though😞