Ch 7

I saw flashes of my dead parents as I ran, I couldn't get the image of their lifeless eyes outta my head. No one understood me, they never will.
Once I stop running I realize I'm outside the Celtic Milant Forest. Taking in my surroundings I notice someone walking towards me.
"Chase? Is that you?" I ask.
"Yeah, I wanted to make sure you were OK."he replied as he stared into my eyes, searching for something.
He walked up to me and pulled me in for a hug before I could protest," Don't worry, I'll always be here for you."he whispered.

Chase's P.O.V

I followed her as she ran from her pathetic excuse for a sister. She's actually pretty fast. I don't even know why I'm following her, for some reason I feel drawn to her. Like she understands my pain. She seems to know what suffering feels like, I over heard part of the argument before she took off.
Brad is going to be pissed that I'm here with her, he keeps telling me to stay away, that something isn't right about her.
As I held her I felt right, complete. She let out a soft sigh and buried her head in my chest.
"Chase?"she said quietly.
"Yes Mizzy?"
"Why are you here? Really? No one had ever worried about me before, why now?"
I stared at her in shock, she had never really talked to me without stuttering or blushing so she was very serious.
Then I said the most idiotic thing I could ever say in my situation," I'm here because I care, and I know how you feel. You and me, we're exactly the same"