Chapter 1

The darkness of the woods seemed to consume her as she ran, looking, searching for some place to hide. She felt so alone but she knew her pursuer wasn't far behind her. Spotting a giant pine tree Mizzy dove behind it trying to control her breathing.
"Mizzy! Where are you?" He shouted voice thick with anger.
It seemed as if his voice surrounded her, she was afraid, but not for herself but for her twin sister who was out there on her own. As if hearing her thoughts he continued,
" I have Lizzy!"
'What? No he's lying he has to be.' She told herself.
    She built up her courage and yelled," what do you want from us?"
" That. Doesn't matter." He replied smugly.
Mizzy's heart was racing, for some reason it reminded her of the waltz the entwine. Taking a deep breath she stepped out of her hiding spot and stared into the eyes of her pursuer.
"humph you look terrible" he stated amused.
" What do you want?" Mizzy demanded
feeling  as if she would break into tears at any moment.
"You and your sister silly"he answered,calmly.
     After answering her he slowly made his way towards her reaching his arm out as if to touch her,slowly, he approached,leaning in to touch her hair right before he could,.........

................................................................
Sorry for the cliffhanger can't help myself sometimes. Hope you like it so far let me know what you think! 😝