amy and jayson part 2

3nd person

holly move's around on the bed making some noise waking up brad as he check's the time and see's it 10 he walk's out of the room in his pj's and walk's down stair's to see wally, dick, tai, Tokyo, tracy and oepl all setting and watching cartoon network, it was amazing world of gumball. brad sat down by tai and dick. smiling at them.

"morning" brad said watching the show. tai looked at brad.

"are you my brother in-law?" tai asked looking in to brad's eye's. brad was shocked.

"only if you want me to be" he said with a smile. tai leaned one him.

"okay!" she said happily still watching the show. wally stood up turning off the TV everyone now looking at him.

"we all better get ready the wedding is at 1:30 and I don't want us all to be late" wally said heading to his room dick fellowing. brad going to the guest room waking up holly and get ready by 11:57 they were all ready to go they all got in the car dressed and looking oh so fly (had too). they got they it was a outdoor wedding. holly head to the bride's room with wally leaving dick with 4 kid's. he had them all set down and talk to some of the other kid's there steve, tim, lily, and rin they talked for a bit. soon one of the other mother came over and helped while dick went to the bathroom and on his way shoot 3 women he never in his wild most crazy dream's did he ever thing he was going to see, addy mason, sakiko ma wu, and raegen giff, all woman he had slept with before wally. he tried to move past them but raegen grabbed him by the back of his shirt and faced him, the other girl's gasping.

"you son of a-" addy was cut off by a hand on her mouth it was sakiko.

"not at a wedding!" she hissed. "but, dick we have to talk" she said sounding in pain.

"umm, what?" dick asked them wanting to leave.

"you need to take the kid's, we cant head take them anymore!!" she hissed once more.

"what, what do you mean kid's?" dick asked not knowing what sakiko was talking about.

"yeah, you don't know do you. will you have 4 kid's ray, max, jack and mark one two being mine" she said. pulling over two kid's a girl and boy.

"what I am a dad?!" he paniced pushing finger's throw his hair.

"yes. now take you kid's and leave I am done with this little asshole!" sakiko said and huff off. raegen and addy pushing to kid's to him too. dick left in shock as the little kid's looked up to him with grin's.

"are you my daddy?" asked ray the little stew berry blonde. dick looked down to her and half smiled.

"yes sweetie" dick said. having a hard time getting the word's out of his mouth.

"sweet!" mark said.

"we better get back to are set's okay" dick said more the asking. they all nod and walk back to the set's they had. setting down by tai and tracy as the other mom left. wally came back and looked at the kid's only the one that were not his.

"dick who's kid are those?" wally asked dick. smiling at the kid's.

"mine" dick said looking down. wally all most chocked in shock.

"WHAT!?" wally said "you have kid's?" wally asked again.

"yes, I never knew till now and they mother's don't want anything to do with them" dick said sadly. wally hugged him.

"it's okay. we will work this out but first we have a wedding I have to go back to the bride's room but after we will talk okay?" wally asked dick. dick nodded and gave him a fast peck and sat down.

"you okay daddy?" mark asked. dick sighed.

"i am fine" he said hoping that is would go off with out any difficulty's.

"okay" said mark setting back in to the set. ray got up and plopped down on dick's lap hmming. dick was shock but did not stop ray form setting in his lap. some music started to play soon people started walking down the aisle, first came Jason walking down with the preacher, then the bride's maid and groom's men. when wally went back he toke the kid's with them meaning tracy, opel, tai and Tokyo. then came down the girl's and Tokyo; the girl's throwing flower petal's, rose's. then came down amy walking slowly with wally, smiling at everyone they got to the end and Jason and amy held hand.

dick's pov as wally walked back with the kid's and set by me holding my hand know that would be us soon. after all the vow's and reading the bible not that amy or jayson every read any. jayson put the ring on amy's finger and she did the same too him.

"now I you may suck face!" said the preacher in a happy tone then jayson pulled amy close and kissed her. the kid's ewwing the whole time. I cloud see tear's in wally's eye's he was so happy for them.

"i cant wait till that is us" wally said leaning on my shoulder

~TIME SKIP B*****S brought to you by pewdiepie singing let it go~

wally's pov

me and dick together have 9 kid's now, holy nun's fucking. me and dick are setting with the kid's talking to them.

"hey! how are you guy's?" said a happy voice I look behind me to see Heidi and Haylee, amy had warmed up to them over the year's.

"good, did you know we have 4 more kid's now?" I asked pointing at dick's and my kid's, we were one big family.

"oh good Jesus, glad I'm not a mom yet" Heidi said I look at her. and she set's down.

"but when you do be come a mom, you well never want them to leave" I said Heidi smiled as Haylee sat by dick.

"are you are auntie?" jack asked. smiling at Heidi. Heidi ruffled his hair.

"sure am!" Heidi said grinning big, she did love kid's.

"dose that make you mine too?" ray asked. put her hand's in her little lap.

"yep" Heidi said setting back in her chair. we all kept talking till we all heard a death like scream................... it was holly.............................

yay I made you hate me, hope you don't but love guy's stay in school and peace out *hand's cookie books* bye bye.