baby daddy?!

hey guy so you all know in the last one holly had a beer yes I know but the baby I know her body dose not take achool like most people do it dose not hurt the baby at ALL so chill world.

holly's pov (by dc kicking marvel's ass in a epic fight) (sorry marvel lovers)

it was. it was green lantern my. my baby's father I know it's him. I turn around to face my loving dad and see hope in his eye's and love and..... I really have to go before I look anymore.

"dad there is something I have to take care of you and dick go home. I have to deal with something" I said in a have mad have I-am-going-to-kick-your-ass-voice. I look in his eye once more before I push throw him and walk down the hall.

"wait holly wait" he yelled I kept walking till I was out side I cloud smell him. he was close by the sign's of him coming and the smell. I look up to see him. the one who made me like this. he land's and walk's up to me before I throw a flying fast fit in his face knoking him down to where he should be. I walked beside him and looked down at him and didn't even blink at him. he looked at me funny like I was insane, hell maybe I was but this was fair. he sat up half way and opened his mouth he should not talk to me after what he did but I shell be a lady ever when not needed.

"so, I am guessing I did something?" he asked as he smiled a bet as much as I wanted to kill him right there I didn't brad would hear and he is my everything.

"well, well, well we have a smart ass hole people starting the bid at free he may look like thing and you would be right" I said and crossed my arm's at him as he had a puzzled look on his face.

"just tell me, holly. no game's just talking" he said as much as I just wanted to talk and not yell and just talk I was not going to for long if I did.

"i am not playing a game, are you?. if you want why I am mad I have a reason not just beating you up for no reason I promise" I said as I gave him a death glare.

"yes, please tell me, with word's!. why you are mad at me and don't beat around the bush" he said and go up and crossed his arm's. I laughed at what he said.

"well you cant really beat around the bush on what I am going to tell you, so you with is fuelled!" I said and a small tear ran down my face. I look to green lantern. he is worried dose he really care?. he walk's up to me and rub's my crossed arm's.

"hey, what's going on, is someone trying to hurt you?. I well not let them!" he said I let more tear's out not caring now. he hug's me I hug back. I fell his arm's around my lower back tightly.

"I, I am having your baby" I said he pulled back and looked at me. he smiled.

"really!!?! we are having a bab-" he said before I cut him off.

"no I am having a baby that you made me have you and you dam condom's braking" I said turning form him. my back to the only person I hate but I cant stay mad at him. green lantern grab's my arm I pull away.

"hey, I know you don't want this but you cant just keep my kid form me. you, you wouldn't do that right?" he asked I turn to him and stare at him.

"fine you are right but..... please just don't tell brad or any of his family promise your you will never see this baby, ever" I said loudly but not a yell. he let his hand's rest on my shoulder's his warm big caring hand's. this is why I loved him I think maybe it was his smile or maybe his eye's even sure he is always with the mask I still had a fondness for him. I pull off his mask and see his eye's most amazin eye's I have ever seen in the world wait am I blushing is he leaning in for a kiss. his warm, soft big lip's on mine. I kiss back slowly warping my arm's around his neck. he warp's his arm's around my lower back resting on my butt. I see myself in third person and see what I am doing I am kissing my ex when I am with someone. I pull away. I give green lantern his mask back. he grab's it and put's it back on and turn's his face away form me looking in to nothing.

"i will not tell him, okay? and umm angel take care" he said and flow off. I walk to my dorm. sit down on a chair and cry let all my sadness out then go to bed and lay there. I get a text. I open my phone and see a text form him, dad

dad: hey baby girl love you! ;) tell brad hi and plz stay safe! love you!

me: hey dad love you too and I well say hi to brad for you and I will stay safe!

dad: k love you nightie night sweetie!

me: yes I know you can never stop saying love you lol wuv you too!

dad: and I will never stop! sleep goo and stay safe!

I text bard

me: hey babe hope clint and betty are okay come over tomorrow so we can talk love you babe! :) (kissie face)

bard: anything for you my goddess! my light at the end of the way!

me: nightie night

brad: night sweetness

I fall asleep.

lonely but loved.

hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy guy's wuv you all hope you like or love so did you shit yourself no okay *cry's* bye bye