can fight DNA

ell's pov

flash back

red throw me to the floor. pushing my face in to the cold wet floor.

"you will never be loved by anyone, you bicth" red yelled. me yelping for help or someone to come no one came. he got on top of my and punched my face, hard. i yell in pain. he keep's doing this till my face is all red and bet up, but then i hear a loud crash and thud on the wall or maybe a door. red get's off me and look's around a bet.

"if you move i will make you bleed 2 time as much!" he yelled i did not move at all. soon i hear a big thud and see red flying back. and i see a teen walk in the room he was wering yellow and red. kid flash. he was flash's side kick. he walk over to me seeing my beat up face part's red, part's blue. he helped me up. he made me feel safe. i look in his eye's and see love. he care's for people. i can till.

"hello, there i am kid flash, you look like you cloud use a doctor" he said. i laugh and smile at him. he look's at me funny.

"i am a doctor, will not yet but i am training to be one, and most the time i dint need saving" i said he smile's warmly at me.

"but if you do?" he asked. i smirked. as i knew he was trying to get my name.

"ell weller(sorry if before it is not the same i looked and i did not find her last name never gave her one) doctor, in training, and you" i asked him. he toke off his mask. wow he is a fuzzy looking red head.

"wally, wally west" he said "got to go take this" he  said and ran off. it was his cell. hmm i feel save with him.

later that year still in flash back

"ell i can take him out, it wont be that hard" red said i sigh. "i mea-" he said be for i cut him off

"no i am not playing your dumb ass game's" and i storm off running as fast as i cloud.

flash back end

i keep walking as i hear foot step's it was wally's he was not running like his power fast but he was still fast when not using it. i turn around and see him standing there.

"what?" i ask. hiding my face in my hand's as tear's feel form my gray-blue eye's wally walk's up to me and hug's me and hold's my tight to him.

"ell, i know it's hard for you to forget him, but i'm here for you and so is the group" he said i feel tear's falling down my face slowly. why dose he even care?. he move's some of my blue hair out of my face and wipe's my tear's.

"look at me, i am here and i will always be here. i am not going anywhere." he said. i hug him back. soon he brake's the hug.

"you, okay now?" he asks in a caring voice. holding my arm's and looking in my eye's as i look back in his.

"yes, i am fine" i said, this was not a lie.  it is hard to lie to wally he is always there for me.

"good, know let's go back and set down and talk about everything okay?" he asked me. i wish people wont be more careful of what they say but, if wally was not pissed off i guess i am okay to go back.

"sure" i said. we walk back and set down where we were before. i look at Jamie she is so cute, but a hand full or two.

amy pov (this bicth's crazy ass mind hope yall like what's in here it like deadpool but more dead thing's)

Jamie is fussing. she is 3 now she is very, very smart she dose not get it for me. I need to find this ass hole who tricked holly, she is young and dumb I cant say I was not but boy how would I like to ring his neck this fancy boy think's he can get away with it, think again, green dick. i rock Jamie in my arm's and she laughs. i hope she never has to go throw what any of us had, she will grow up and never have to think about what she did in the past.

"hey, babe you okay?" jayson asks me. I feel his hand on my thigh rubbing up and down it, he dose this all the time. jayson and Jamie are my life.... and the some time's getting to beat up ass hole's.

"oh, yeah babe I am fine. you okay?" I ask jayson. looking at him. he nod's at me. I smile and look over at wally and dick.

"so, what do you want to do about this?" I ask wally and dick. cracking my fit's. wally and dick look at each. some time's I thing they can read each other's mind's.

"will, I think me and dick can handle this you guy's go home and rest" wally said we all nod and head home. i put Jamie down for a for bed as it is 7:52 me and jayson head to are room and see someone i the darkness of the room. they shot jayson in the knee with a 9mm. i trun on the light to see who it is. they yell in pain and jump out the opened window. i rush to jayson side and see him did not get hit in the knee but the gut. i pick him up and run to the hospital as jayson is holding on to life by a small line......

hey bi**h's guess how is back jkjkjk any way vote if you liked and cookie's for all *make's it ran cookies* bye bye

kid flash x robin book 2 (something)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें