10

A.N - so I haven't updated this chapter yesterday because I have been updating a chapter to my other book. 1 day I won't update this book because I'm updating another but the day after that I will. Enjoy xoxo

3 weeks later.

Mia's pov

-

Everyday Hayes and I have been trying to gain the rest of my memory back. Nothing has worked iv began to give up. I was in the car with Hayes and we were on our way to my old high school. Once we arrived I closed the door and walked inside. I remember everything about this place except the memories with Hayes.

"How did you get in here?" I asked him.

"My mothers friend works here. He gave my mother a key and she lent it to me," he replied.

I nod my head as I looked around the hallways. I looked at all of the posters on the wall. I walked around and saw a trophy case, there was a trophy on the wall and next to it was a picture with me and Naomi. I recognized Hayes next to us. His arm was around my shoulder and I was holding hands with Naomi, we both were smiling.

"It's weird you know, I remember being here with Naomi but I don't remember being here with you also. Even though you were here it's like you were erased from my brain," I explained.

"I was erased from your brain," he said giving me a frown. I gave him a small smile and continued looking around the school. I walked around until I found the gym. I walked inside and I saw a bunch of posters everywhere. I saw a poster of me and I was laughing with two of my friends. I saw another poster of Cameron and I, he was teaching me how to throw a ball in basketball. The rest was of other people.

"I remember when I used to come here and beat everybody in volleyball," I said chuckling at the memory.

"You would. Did you know that during breaks I would sneak you in the janitors closet and we would make out,"

"You're lying," I said laughing.

"I promise. One time the janitor walked in on us making out and told the principle, Cameron was so mad when he found out,"

I was laughing so hard right now because I can picture it happening I just don't remember it happening.

"Can you take me to that janitors closet?" I asked smirking a little bit. He laughed and I followed him and we soon ended up in a closet.

"So this is what happened," he said and turned on the light. I looked him in the eyes as he grabbed my hand and placed it behind his head.

"You have to grab my hair. Not too hard though," he said chuckling. I lightly grabbed his hair and he wrapped his hand around my waste. I was enjoying the moment to not pull apart and ruin it.

I looked in Hayes eyes as he looked in mines. He then kissed me and I kissed back and he stopped holding my waste and cupped my face as he continued kissing me. He then pulled apart as he bit my lip and tugged on it a little.

"That's how it went," he said and blushed. I smiled and bit my lip.

"I love you," he blurted out. I was taken back because I didn't know what to say yet.

"I got to go," I said and left the janitors closet. I ran down the hall way and stopped at a very familiar spot. My old locker.

I hope the locker code is still the same. I opened my locker and I saw a picture of me kissing Hayes on the side of my locker. A tear rolled down my face and I quickly wiped it away and closed my locker. I saw Hayes walking down the hallway and he ran over towards me.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away in the moment. When you remember everything will be better," he said.

"I won't remember," I said continually shaking my head.

"Yes you do we just have to keep trying," he said trying to grab my hand.

"There's no point!" I yelled in his face.

"I want to prove to you how wrong you are," he said as a tear slipped his eye.

I yanked my hand away from his grip and walked away.

I walked out of the school buildings and walked down the street. I needed to get away from Hayes this was all too much stress. I continued walking and I saw a car coming swerving in the street. The car was coming towards me and for some reason I didn't move. I felt two hands push me and I fell on the ground.

I looked up and saw Hayes hovering over me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I cupped his face with my two hands and kissed him. He saved my life and if I got hit I could be in a worse situation then I was now. He kissed back and we were full on making out and I pulled away after some time and looked in his eyes.

"I love you too," I whispered and I saw a smile form on his face. My head started to hurt and it felt like a billion things were running through my mind all at once.

"Hayes," I whispered after that.

"Yeah?" He asked me.

"I remember you,"

-

Well it took her along enough. Lmao! I hope you enjoyed this chapter I will update another one once I get a vote and maybe even a comment.

Xoxo