6

5 days later.

Mia's pov.

-

Today I was spending time with Nash. Ever since iv remembered about Naomi I have been in such a better mood. I'm getting somewhere! I was on my phone texting Madison as I waited for Nash to come pick me up.

Has Jack left your house or is he still there?

She sent.

I started typing on my phone.

He's still here he's leaving tomorrow or Friday. Why are you so worried about him you're supposed to move on. :(

I sent the message and I got a knock on my door shortly after. I sat up from the couch and went to answer it being greeted by Nash.

"Hey," I said letting him in.

"Somebody's in a good mood," he said as he walked inside and went straight to my kitchen.

"Yeah and somebody's hungry am I wrong?" I asked chuckling. He was eating a banana as he answered.

"I'm on a diet!" I laughed hard and almost dropped my phone which was about to give me a heart attack.

"So what are we doing?" I asked as I calmed down a little.

"We are going to the paint balling area," Nash said smiling.

"Cool iv never been there," I said walking out of the front door with Nash following behind.

"Yes you have you just don't remember," Nash mumbled.

"Right. I forgot that's the whole reason you're bringing me here, to help me remember," I said sighing as I sat in the passenger seat of Nash's car.

Nash smiled as he drove down the street. I checked my phone to see if I have any more messages with Madison.

Honestly I miss him... Is that bad?

You know what it is bad. He's just so tempting, you know he texted me two days ago.

I started typing on my screen and sent a message.

Hey I can't tell you from experience because if I was ever cheated on I can't even remember. Just do what your heart says :) that's what I would do.

I looked at where we were going and we pulled up into a space that was called "paint and run."

"Whoever created this jig must've really sucked some ass," I said chuckling at my comment as I got out of the car.

"Right the name is so cheesy," he said laughing.

We walked inside and bought our tickets to play. We were taken into some court yard with a bunch of objects and etc.

Some man came in and gave us the paint guns and vest to protect ourselves from the shots, even though they barely will do anything. He explained to us the rules and we began the game after the timer started. It stated. 20:00!

That's mean we had 20 minutes until the game was over. I ran to some bench so I could protect myself as I searched for Nash. We each had 3 lives so that was good. I saw Nash as he shot a paint bullet and I ducked my head and body so I wouldn't get hit. As soon as he stopped shooting I got up and shot Nash. He has 2 more lives. I ran somewhere else as Nash got back up. He started shooting at me as I ran but I made it safely and laughed once I reached cover.

Nash came up behind me and shot me as I fell to the floor. I had 2 more lives. Nash took the opportunity to run and while he was running I got my gun and shot him. He had 1 more live. I can't miss the next shot.

I ran to some broken down car as Nash kept shooting at me and I jumped to the floor like in those movies.

"Owe," I groaned in pain as I tried to regain myself. I got back up and rubbed my back as I looked for Nash. I couldn't see him anywhere but I then spotted his green shirt.

"Hey Nash!" I yelled as I was aiming getting ready to shirt.

"What?!" He yelled back.

I loaded the paint ball gun getting ready at any moment.

"There's something I need to tell you!" I yelled back waiting for what he has to say after that.

He shot at me a couple of times but missed.

"What is it!?" He asked.

"I never miss a shot!" I yelled.

I got up and shot at Nash and he got hit. I looked at the clock and it said 5:47. We finished on time! I walked over towards him and grabbed his hand to help him up.

"So can you tell me the reason you brought me here?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure," he said as we walked out of the court yard.

Flash back.

"why are we here Nash!" Mia groaned. She was mad at her brother Cameron because he missed her birthday party. She was turning 11 and Cameron promised he would be there but he didn't show up. Instead he went to meet a couple of fans at the beach.

"I know you're mad at Cameron for yesterday so I thought I could bring you here to let off a couple of steam,"

"Okay," Mia groaned and entered the court yard with Nash. They played the game but Mia didn't win.

"No fair you're way taller and faster than me," Mia complained.

"Look Mia. You're strong no matter what you just have to believe in yourself. Maybe one day you can beat me,"

Mia thought about it and held out her pinky finger.

"You promise I'll get stronger and fast and beat you one day?" Mia asked.

Nash connected his pinky with Mia's and said, "I pinky promise," and he smiled. Mia chuckled and she left with Nash to go back home.

-

"I beat you today," I said whispering.

"I kept my promise," Nash said with a smile. I nodded my head as I thought more about that day.

"Nash," I said looking up at him.

"Yeah?"

"I remember that. Later on that day I was mad and I hit Cameron. He apologized and took me out for yogurt! Nash I'm remembering pieces of the time I spent with you! Like the time I you took me out with Cameron and we went boat riding," I said happy.

Nash smiled and gave me a big hug.

"Pretty soon you will remember everything," Nash said.

-

maybe she will ;) lol please comment and vote what you thought about it will help my story grow. I love reading everybody's comments tbh it makes me happy.

Also please check out my other book it's in my works it's called "why bully me," I have 12 chapters up so far comment and vote what you think about that.

Xoxo