7

4 days later.

Mia's pov

-

I wanted to spend time with Hayes today to remember more stuff about him. I decided to text him before I got ready for the day.

Can you take me out to do something today? I want to try to remember more stuff about us. :)!

I sent before I picked out my clothes that I was going to wear for the day. I already took my shower. I had a towel around my body as my hair was let wet dripping on the floor. I picked out something cute to wear, it was casual just how I liked it. I dried my hair before I put my outfit on because I didn't want to get it wet. I checked my phone and read Hayes text message.

Sure.. You're in a good mood. Usually you hate doing this stuff. What time should I come over I'm already ready?

I started typing on my phone as I sent.

Now!

I was in a eager mood to remember something. Anything even if it's a simple memory anything would make my day. I brushed my teeth and used the bathroom before I walked outside to sit down on my porch to wait for Hayes.

Jack and Naomi were leaving tomorrow so I was going to spend tomorrow with Jack.

I saw Hayes car pull up so I ran over to it and sat in the passenger seat.

"How have you been?" Hayes asked as he drove down the street.

"Good,"

He smiled as we continued driving. He parked in a garage of some house.

"Where are we?" I asked as I unbuckled the seat belt. I hopped out of the car as Hayes did the same.

"This is my house. Nash is with Cameron, and my mom and dad are busy. They took my little sister out with them,"

"I didn't know you had a little sister. Then again I don't remember so I understand," I said and chuckled as we entered the house.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as Hayes put the keys on the counter.

"We are going to go swimming," he said as he took his shirt off.

"I don't have my swim suit,"

"It's okay I have one for you. You would leave a swim suit sometimes for whenever you would come back. I washed it for you" he said with a smirk.

"I'm praying you didn't bust a nut to it."

He laughed as he ran upstairs to get my swim suit. He came back downstairs minutes later with a bikini for me and he was in his swim trunks.

"Thank you," I said as I grabbed the bikini.

"Where's the bathroom?" I added.

"Upstairs on the left," he said as he walked in the back yard. I walked upstairs as I found the bathroom and began to change. I fit the bikini which was a good thing. I put all of my clothes in a bag so I wouldn't leave them laying around. I walked downstairs and into the backyard as I saw Hayes jumping in the water. He came to the surface and looked at me as he yelled, "Come on!"

I smiled as I ran and jumped in the water. I came to the surface and was welcomed by a smiling Hayes.

"Hi," I said in a whisper.

"Hey," he said and smiled. I smiled back as Hayes kissed me. I kissed back and I felt like my world was turning. I was faced with a flash back that came fast.

Hayes ran his hand up Mia's leg as he pulled her panties off of her body slowly.

I continued kissing Hayes in the water as my hands gripped his wet hair.

Hayes placed her safely on the bed, took his shirt off, and throwing it to the floor. He placed his lips back on Mia's has he pulled her shirt over her head. Leaving her in her bra.

I pulled away from Hayes as I stared into his eyes. It was like my head was jamming with all of these memories and I was trying to process them all at once. 

Hayes looked in Mia's eyes as he ran his hands over her body. She sat up so he could unclasp her bra and so he did.  They were both naked as Mia laid back down on the bed and looked into Hayes eyes once again.

"What's wrong are you okay?" Hayes asked me. I continued looking at him trying to remember everything.

"I'm remembering," I whispered.

Hayes slide inside of her and Mia let out a small moan. It hurt her at first but she soon took it to pleasure. She arched her back as she tried to stay quite. She couldn't take it any longer as she let out a loud moan. Another moan leaving her mouth after that.

"You're remembering everything?" Hayes asked me.

"No I'm remembering something," I said truthfully.

"I love you," Hayes said after he collapsed onto the bed. Mia grabbed his hand from under the covers and held it.

"I love you too," she whispered. She rested her head on her elbow as she pecked his lips.

"Hayes," I whispered after the memory went away.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"We had sex,"

He chuckled as he grabbed my hands from under the water and held them.

"I know Mia. It was great great great sex," he said as he rolled his eyes.

I chuckled and pecked his lips.

"Let's go cook you some burgers," Hayes said as he swam to the stairs and got out of the water. I watched as Hayes went inside the house and I smiled as I touched my lips.

I swam to the stairs ad got out also. I wrapped myself in a towel as I dried my body off. I walked inside the house to go cook some burgers with Hayes.

-

Please vote and comment what you thought about this chapter. I had fun writing it but I am tired from it wtf.