5

3 days later.

Mia's pov.

-

Ever since Hayes told me he was the reason I have amnesia I tried to keep my distance. That didn't work when Cameron brought Nash and Hayes over. I turned my music up on my phone and I was listening to 'Can you feel my heart,' by bring me the horizon.

"Mia guess what?" Cameron said as he jumped next to me on the couch. Nash, and Hayes say on the couch next to us. I raised my eyebrows for Cameron to continue.

"Naomi and Gilinsky are coming over later on today," Cameron said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Whose that?" I asked him.

"She doesn't remember you dumbass," Nash said chuckling.

"We asked them to come over so they can help bring back your memory. They should be here in 20 minutes," Cam said.

"Great," I mumbled.

I continued listening to my music as I laid on the couch with my eyes closed until an ear bud was taken out of my right ear.

"Yes?" I asked noticing it was Hayes who took it out of my ear.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm okay," I whispered. It was the truth. I wasn't happy but I wasn't in a bad mood either.

He nodded his head so I just continued listening to my music with no distractions. That didn't last long when Cameron asked me to open the door. I sighed as I sat up from the couch and walked towards the door to open it. I was welcomed by a very handsome guy and some girl standing next to him.

"Gilinsky and Noami?" I asked making sure it was the two people Cameron said were coming over. They nodded their heads with smiles on their faces. I moved to the side so they could walk inside and I closed the door as I walked back to sit on the couch.

"I missed you so much," Naomi said with a concerned smile playing on her lips.

I nodded my head not knowing what to say back. I don't even remember this girl what am I supposed to say? 'I miss you too?' Even though it's a big lie because I don't even know her.

I saw Jack nudge Naomi's arm and she spoke after that. "Right I'm sorry... So what do you want to do today?" She asked me.

"Just lay in my bed," I answered honestly.

"I have a great idea. Let's go to the first place we met," Naomi said with a smile on her face. You know who she reminds me of? Caroline off of the vampire diaries! She's so perky.

"I'm stealing her if you don't mind," I heard Naomi say as I walked upstairs to put some shoes on and brush my teeth.

Once I finished I walked downstairs with my phone in my back pocket like always.

I heard everyone whispering to each other so I decided to listen.

"It's so weird you know? Talking about things that she doesn't remember," I heard Naomi whisper.

"Yeah. Sometimes I say stuff from the past because I forget sometimes that she doesn't remember and it just gets awkward," Cameron whispered.

"I wish everything would go back to the way it used to be," Hayes whispered.

I didn't want to think about that anymore so I spoke up.

"You ready?" I asked Naomi. She looked up and nodded her head.

"Bye," I said to everybody as I left the house, and got in the passenger seat of Naomi's car.

"You haven't been answering my calls or texts," Naomi spoke as she drove to wherever she was taking me.

"I haven't been answering anybody's calls and texts," I said chuckling a little.

"That's a lie you answered Madison's text," she said rolling her eyes.

"Because she was cheated on by Jack with you," I answered.

"Since when did you start talking to Madison?" I added with a slight chuckle.

"We don't talk. I just asked if she has spoken to you since your accident and she answered. Wait how do you know that Jack cheated on Madison with me?" She asked.

I smirked as I looked out the window.

"You remember,"

"Not everything. All I remember is the incident where I caught Gilinsky cheating on Madison with you. You guys were kissing on some bed in some room,"

"When did you remember that?" She asked.

"When I opened the door to let you in the house,"

She groaned as she stopped the car and got out. I followed and walked down some street.

"Where are we going?" I asked getting bored.

"This is where we met," she said stopping at some building. I stared at the building trying to remember but nothing came to mind.

"Do you remember anything else?" She asked.

"Can you at least tell me what we did here," I asked getting annoyed. I wasn't going to remember so what's the point.

"This is where we met. I was getting bullied by some boy and you came and stood up for me," she said with a smile on her face.

Flash back.

Mia was walking down the street. She was walking to Hayes house to say hi and as she was on her way she saw this boy push some girl on the floor. Mia wanted to get to Hayes house but she knows that she couldn't just let this girl get picked on. Mia walked up to the guy and spoke.

"Leave her alone," Mia said staring at the girl that was on the floor holding her knee close to her.

"And what are you gonna do if I don't stop?" The boy asked her with a smirk.

Mia grabbed the guy by his ear and pushed him into the ground. The guy got up and ran to wherever he choose.

"Thank you," the girl said getting up and holding her hand out to shake Mia's hand.

"Your welcome," Mia said. She started to walk away but the girl spoke up.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Mia,"

"I'm Naomi," Naomi said with a smile.

"See you around Naomi," Mia waved and began walking to Hayes house.

End of flash back.

"I remember that," Mia smiling.

"Good. Good that means we are getting somewhere," Naomi said with a huge smile on her face.

-

My thumbs hurt from typing to much. Arg!

Anyways please vote and comment it will help my story grow. Please and thank you loves.

Check out my other story while your at it. It's called "why bully me," please check it out comment and vote on the 11 chapters that's up. I will still be updating on that book also. It's in my works enjoy reading babes.

Xoxo