2

3 days later.

Mia's pov

-

I woke up in my own comfy bed to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I get out of bed still soar, try to get downstairs in my crutches that the hospital gave me before I left. I look through the peep hole once I approach the door, and I recognize that boy Hayes from the hospital. I open the door and I'm instantly met with a cold breeze.

"Mind if I come in?"

I move to the side so I can let him inside. I take the crutches and place them to the side of the door. I don't need them all of the time. I walk slowly to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of orange juice.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked Hayes.

He shakes his head no so I sigh as I pour myself a glass of juice. As I was closing the refrigerator door I saw a note taped to it.

Won't be here this morning. See you around 6 pm. I'll be back with pizza.

Love cam.

I crumble the note and throw it in the trash as I make my way to the couch to see what Hayes wants.

"What do you need?" I asked as I sat on the couch across from Hayes.

"I wanted to take you somewhere," he said very slowly scared of what my reaction would be.

"I barely know you," is all I responded with.

"I know I'm trying to fix that. I can probably help bring your memories back,"

I wanted my memories back more than anything but could Hayes really fix that? I mean for all I know he can be lying about him being my boyfriend.

"Let me ask Cameron,"

"I already did he said no problem. Besides your 18 you can do what you want,"

I forgot that I was 18.

"Oh," is all I responded with. I was hoping Cameron would say 'no you need to stay home and rest,' but I guess he wants me to go out with Hayes.

"Let me just get ready," I said. I walked over to my crutches and tried to get up the stairs but I was out of luck.

"Here let me help you," Hayes offered.

"I'm fine," I said still trying to get up the stairs.

"Please," I looked at him and sighed as I nodded my head.

He walked over to me and swooped me up in his arms. He walked me all the way upstairs and I have to give it to him. He is pretty strong.

"Thank you," I said softly as I walked in my room.

"I'll be sitting on the steps when your ready," he said.

I nodded my head as I walked in my room. I picked out my outfit for the day which was some light blue jeans, and a white tank top. Nothing crazy. I walked in the bathroom and took my shower because I really stink. Once I was finished I dried my hair and put my outfit on. I brushed my teeth, I put my hair into a bun and put on my chap stick, and I then put on some maskera. Since I was ready to go I checked the time for the day on my phone.

1:36

I sighed as I put my phone in my back pocket and walked out of my room. I was welcomed by Hayes sitting down playing some odd game on his phone.

"You ready?" I asked a distracted Hayes.

"Yeah," he said. He picked me up  and walked me downstairs and put me down so I could put my shoes on.

I slipped on my red vans. The first shoes that I made eye contact with and once I was ready I put on my black hoodie because it was a little chilly outside. I grabbed my crutches and made my way outside with Hayes.

"Where are we going?" I asked Hayes as we walked down the street.

"I just wanted to walk around with you. Bring up some memories,"

"But I don't remember anything," I said frustrated.

"I know. So I will do the talking," he said with a smile. I gave him a slight smile back. We walked until we reached a park and I sat down on one of the swings. He sat down on the one next to mines and I swung myself back and forth but not a lot.

"So why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"This is where I kissed you. I came back from tour and we kissed. We were just talking before that about what we have missed and after everything I walked you back home,"

"We kissed?" I asked shocked.

"Yes. Like I said we are boyfriend and girl friend,"

"You mean were," I said slowly. I didn't want to sound like a bitch but I don't remember him. I can't pretend that we are dating when I don't even remember anything about the two of us together.

"Yeah we're," he said quietly but I still heard him.

"Anyway this is where we basically shared our reunion kiss," he said smiling at the thought. I nodded my head because I was disappointed. I wanted more than anything to just remember the kiss so I didn't have to leave him alone with the memory.

"Maybe we could share the kiss again," I said in a whisper. He looked at me in confusion before he starts to speak.

"You mean me kiss you?" He asked.

I nodded my head slowly.

"Okay," he said as he got off the swing. He walked over towards me and gently place his lips on mine.

I was shocked at the effect the kiss had on me so I kissed back. The kiss was like fireworks erupting in my body and the feeling was awesome. We pulled apart after and he looked at me with some type of hope.

"I don't remember," I said disappointed.

To be honest the kiss felt good though.

"I remember something though," I said after that.

He looked up at me with hope in his eyes as I began speaking.

"We were sitting down on this couch. Watching tv and you leaned in a kissed me," I said.

"And that's all you remember?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Least your still remembering things. Not quickly but at least you are," he said.

When I remembered the memory it gave me hope. Hope that everything will go back to the way it was supposed to be.

-

HOLA. Please vote and comment for another update.

Also please check out my other new book it's called "why bully me," comment and vote please on that story!

Also please vote and comment on this chapter. It will help my story grow.

Xoxo