4

1 week later.

Mia's pov

-

I met Cameron's girlfriend and she's a bitch. I mean like a total bitch! Cameron forced me to go downstairs to talk to her so when I did she gripped my cheeks like grandmothers do. She's disrespectful to Nash and I wanted to rip her extensions out but I controlled myself. On the bright side of that her daughter is adorable. I just still can't believe that Cameron actually has a girlfriend, and a daughter. I mean look at Cameron! He looks like a potato.

I was sitting on the chair outside my house just watching the outside world until my phone buzzed. I deleted all of my social medias except Instagram. I mostly use that to watch videos but I rarely post pictures. I'll get my social medias back once I gain my memory.

I checked my messages and I had one from Hayes.

Hello. I'll be by your house in 10 minutes. You better be ready once I get there because I am too lazy to wait. :)

I didn't reply as I checked all of my other messages. I had a message from some girl named Kayla but I don't remember her. The message read,

Hey I heard about what happened. I hope you are all right, maybe we could catch up some time?

I didn't respond to that either because I don't even know the girl. What if it's a guy!? Oh that would be awkward. Why would a guys name be named Kayla? Once again you never know.

I checked another message that was from Naomi. I remember the name from some where but I don't exactly remember the exact person.

Where are you?

I miss you!

Please tell me that you are safe.

Jack and I miss you so much respond please.

Collage is lonely without you here. :(

I can't believe you haven't text me back yet!!

Are you okay?

That was all that was sent and of course I didn't reply. I went to collage? Why didn't anyone tell me about this?

I read another message that was from the name Gilinsky with a smiling face emoji next to it.

Bestie where are you bitch?

I'm coming down in a week to visit you. 

That was all and I didn't reply either. I had one more message so I read it. The name read Madison with a pink heart.

Hey! How have you been? I haven't been doing so great since Jack cheated on me but I guess I will survive...

I frowned and replied to the message saying.

I'm fine I guess. You'll be fine!

As soon as I sent the message Hayes pulled up so I locked my phone and sighed. I was already dressed for the day so luckily I didn't have to take 30 minutes to 1 hour to get ready.

I walked up to his car and sat in the passenger seat. I closed the door and turned to face Hayes.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked him.

"We are going to the beach," he said as he drove down the street. I nodded my head, plugged my headphones in my ear as I listened to 'runnin,' by Joshuatv. I think that's by him I'm not positively sure. I moved my head to the beat of the song and turned to find Hayes staring at me.

"Pay attention to the road so we don't crash," I said chuckling a little. I meant to say 'pay attention to the road so we don't crash again.' Like always I let my thoughts get the best of me so I just sat in silence as Hayes stopped the car.

"We are here," he said with a smile.

I got out of the car and closed the door as I walked in the sand searching for a spot to sit at. Not many people were here but it still was a little crowded. Luckily most of the people are in the water, I don't plan on getting in it either.

I sat down at a comfortable spot and just watched all of my surroundings. Lately I have been doing that a lot because it calms me. To see that the people around you are happy even though you aren't yourself is just telling you that you need to pick yourself up.

"I went to college?" I asked Hayes as I continued looking straight.

"Yeah you did. Every week or two you would come to visit me," he said.

After a couple of minutes of silents I spoke up.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah anything you need just ask me," he replied.

"How did I get in the car crash?" I asked. I turned to look at him and he didn't speak. He looked down at his hands as he fiddled with them and finally spoke up after some time.

"You came home from collage to visit me. Once I saw you we kind of had sex," Hayes whispered the last part so I couldn't hear but I did.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"We had sex," he whispered again.

"Was it my first time?"

"No you and I had plenty of sex before," he said as if he was imagining it.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes because of his stupid yet funniness.

"The first time we had sex is something that we should talk about at another time. But anyway after we just talked about anything that came to mind. I got a call saying that Nash was in the hospital. I freaked and when we were in the car I was speeding. You kept yelling at me to stop the car but I didn't listen. I was being stupid and I ignored you like the dumbass I am. Someone crashed into us and that's what got us to where we are now," he said looking into my eyes.

"You are the reason I have amnesia," I said softly, and slowly.

He nodded his head yes.

"I'm so sorry," was all that left his mouth before I could think anymore.

-

Hi. This took me forever to type I swear it did! Lmao! Anyways here to say please comment and vote what you thought about this chapter so it will help my story grow.

Also please check out my other book it's called "why bully me," please comment and vote on all 10 chapters SO FAR to help that grow also. It's in my works have fun reading it. I will still be updating that book.

Comment and vote for a chapter 5!

Xoxo