9

1 week later.

Mia's pov

-

Everyone was happy that I gained more of my memory back. I also gained some over the passed few days about Cameron, Nash, and Namoi before she left. I just can't seem to remember anything about Hayes anymore... He's been pushing me and pushing me but it just won't work. Nothing has came to mind.

I was walking down the stairs to get something to drink since my mouth was dry when I slipped and fell down the stairs. Revolving a huge bang on my head and the last thing I saw was Cameron's body hovering over mind.

Cameron's pov

Once I saw Mia on the floor I ran downstairs as quick as I could. I put my two fingers to her neck and she had a pulse so that was a good thing. I picked her up and placed her on the couch. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack, and also a cup of water to pour it on her. I walked back over towards her and dropped all of the water on her body which resulted in her opening her eyes slowly.

I picked her head up and placed the ice pack on the back of her head to cool her hot head down.

"Mia are you okay?" I asked as her eyes were fully open.

"I remember," she whispered.

When she says she remember it doesn't always mean she remembers everything. Sometimes she remember bits and pieces of her life. I'm just hoping this time is different.

"What do you mean you remember?" I asked trying to gain clarification.

"I remember everything Cameron. From when I was a kid to here. Something feels weird though," she said.

"What does?" I asked her.

"It's like pieces of my life are missing.  Like someone is missing from my life,"

"Do you remember Nash, Hayes and I?"

"I remember everything. Hayes...." She whispered the last part.

"What about Hayes?"

"I only remember the parts I told him about. I can't remember anything else about him,"

Great. She remembers everything except the person who taught her how to love.

"Mia why can't you remember Hayes?" I asked her after a couple of minutes of silence.

"I don't think I want to,"

I was confused so much right now. I didn't even know what to think so I walked in the kitchen and grabbed my phone. I texted Nash asked for him to bring Hayes over. They should be here any minute.

I walked back to the couch and sat down across from Mia and rubbed my head. This was too much stress to deal with all at once. I felt like my head was about to explode.

30 minutes later of intense silent between Mia and I, there was a knock on the door. I went to go answer it and was greeted by Nash, and Hayes.

"Hey can I talk to you alone?" I asked Hayes. He nodded his head so I excused the two of us and lead him in our back yard.

"Mia remembers everything," I say quietly but he can still here.

"That's great!" He said cheerfully.

"But she doesn't remember anything more about you. Only the things she remembered after the crash she remembers but nothing else," I explained. His smiling face turned into a frown.

"I'm sorry bro," I said and give him a hug which he returned. I felt bad for him because he didn't mean for this to happen to Mia. He already feels bad enough that she couldn't remember anything and now she doesn't even want to remember him. I don't know what I would to if my girlfriend didn't want to remember me. I probably would go instance just thinking about it.

"We should get inside," I said and walked inside with Hayes following slowly behind.

I sat down on the couch and Hayes sat down on the side next to me and his head was in his hand.

"I'm sorry Hayes," Mia said. I looked at Hayes as he just nodded in response to what Mia said.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Nash asked.

Mia got up from her seat and ran upstairs to her room.

"She's just in a bad mood," I told Nash.

Mia's pov

I ran upstairs and laid down on my bed. I wanted to remember Hayes but a part of me didn't want to remember him. Probably because of the past but heck if I can remember. It was all just too much. I turned on the tv and tried to watch the show but someone knocked on my door.

"Come in," I said loudly so the person would hear me.

I saw Hayes walk inside my room and he took a seat at the edge of my bed.

"Look Mia I know you can't remember me. Can I at least try to help you remember me?" He asked me.

"Sure," I responded. He was walking closer towards me and I didn't know why. He brought his face inches to mine and placed his lips on mine. I kissed back and I enjoyed the kiss. After a couple of minutes of making out I pulled away and licked my lips.

"So?" He asked.

"I can't remember anything," I responded. I saw the look of sadness in his eyes and I felt bad. He shouldn't have to deal with all of this drama.

"It's fine Mia," he said and got up to walk out of my room.

"Wait Hayes," I called before he could actually leave.

He turned back around before he left.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I really am sorry. I wish I could make it up to you," I said softly.

"You will soon," he said with a smile and left.

I sighed as I laid back down on my bed. I turned my tv off and got under the covers to try to fall asleep. Minutes later my eyes became heavy and darkness came over me.

-

Vote and comment. I updated now because I'm going somewhere with my boyfriend later.

Enjoy coco