Chapter Seven

RECAPE

“I love you. I have loved you since before we meet. And I thought it would be easier to just put it behind me since you are dating Zantana I just did. You have no idea how long I have wanted to kiss you. And when I did I liked it, no I loved it. But it doesn’t matter how I feel about you because your with her.” After I finished the words replayed in my head, what have I done. After a minute he spoke up.

~~~~PRESANT~~~~

“I’m sorry but I don’t feel the same way about you.” He said with straight faced.

“You don’t?” I asked hoping I heard wrong but he just stood there with no expression. I felt angry boil up. I took the communicator of and threw it on to the floor as I stomped on it making it break I lifted up the pieces and shoved them into his chest and ran off. I was around thirteen blocks away when I saw the park and an open bench for me to sit at.

I didn’t realize someone was sitting next to me before they spoke up. “Rough day?”

The person was around my age maybe one or two years older. He had red hair. It wasn’t ginger and it wasn’t bright red. It was just a nice shade of the color. His eyes where a grey blue. Him, his face, his body type was soothing. He was wearing a pair of grey sweats and a blue long sleeved shirt.

“You could say that. What about you?” I spoke not to his face.

“Everyday is hard.” He said glum. “I like your shirt.” He smiled.

I stared down at my outfit all together. I was wearing a black sweat shirt that said -if it wasn’t for my new nails you would have a bloody nose- then my leggings that were red.

“Thanks. So what’s wrong?”

“Well my dad wants me to be something that I am not. And that something is him. Hell I don’t have enough brains to fill on shoe. I know it might sound crazy with the next line I say but I don’t want to be evil I want to do and be good.” He said.

“I think good can always rise above evil. Beside being good is easy and evil is difficult. My idea is if you not try to be evil you will end up good.”

He looked at my eyes and I looked into his. Not in the love way but in the ‘wow’ way.

“Your really smart.” He chuckled looking down at his feet.

“No not really right now I think my common sense is fading away.” I chuckled I didn’t even know his name and he is so easy to talk to.

“Why would you say that.”

“Its just teenage drama.”

“Oh well that sucks. I’m Dylan Nigma by the way.” He smiled and I shock it.

“I’m Jami Waller, nice to meet you.” I smiled and stood up. “Come walk with me Dylan.” I said as we walked.