Chapter Nine

~~~~RECAPE~~~~~~

“Why, hello Jami I am Edward. I am oh so sorry but I have work so I gave Dylan here five hundred dollars for you guys to have fun. Just don’t come back till ten. And umm Jami here is five hundred dollars too. Umm Dylan the cycle keys are on the table.” He spend talked well practically kicking us out then slammed the door in our face. Isn’t that just dandy.

“I know what I want to do.” Dylan chuckled as we got onto his motorcycle.

“And what is that?” I asked chuckling, wrapping my arms around his waist that was rather warm.

“You will see.” That was all he said before we hit the road for his plan.

~~~~Present~~~~

We had been riding for around thirty minutes then he parked. We got of and I fixed my hair as he checked his phone. “So was your plan to ruin my hair?” I asked hitting his arm slightly.

“Well your watching me.” Me being me had to add a smirk of a comment.

“Oh watching.”

“Oh what you want to do it to?” He smiled.

“Sure.”

“Then I guess we are both getting new tattoos.” When he said tattoos my face dropped. The relight up, because I know the perfect tattoo.

“I’m in.” I said as we walked in to a tattoo parlor name -That Too-. When we walked in we saw five people. The receptionist that could pass as someone on the most wanted list. She was covered head to toe in tattoos and piercing. Then three were that artist and the over to a client crying at his tattoos, making me chuckle.

“How may I help you, are you two looking for your mommy and daddy?” The lady asked well smacking her gum.

“No where here to get tattoos.” He said smugly.

“Well not here. You kids half to be sixteen or up to get one.”

“But we are you see we are celebrating our three year anniversary. We started to date when we were fourteen.” He quickly pull me closer to him, and using body langue implied to follow along. I wrapped my arms around his waste and smiled.

“Yep I have never felt better, I love you.” I chuckled like those annoying hoes at my old school.

“Really, prove it hug each other or something.” Said the lady behind the counter.

“Don’t have to ask me once.” He exclaimed.

“Me either.”

It was like one of those sense from the movies. When you see it from the third person. Our bodies rushed forward. And with in seconds we were kissing. We could have stopped it right there but we didn’t. The kiss deepened as it continued. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck.

I felt his arms draw circles on my thigh. The chick behind the desk spoke up. “Fine, John Mika these two there test.”

In under a second I was in a separate room with Mika who was a husky black man with tattoos covering his arms and a couple on his legs. His voice defiantly did not match his outside persona. “Hello what can I do for you?”

I thought for a second and told him what I wanted it to look like word by word and picture and color. Where I want it to be placed.

When he started the needle I tensed up then when it touched my skin I went into a blank stage. After he finished I looked at my forearm to see my tattoo finished. It was rather simple. In black Papyrus print it read -

Inhale the future exhale the past- right above the writing there was four blacked out birds.

I smiled and thanked him well handing him the hundred dollars for the tattoo I walked out to see Dylan sitting there looking at his forearm. I sat next him and asked. “Can I see yours?”

“Sure.” he held out his arm. It was sort of like mine in black Papyrus text it read -

I am the architect of my own destruction- then it had a black dandilion where some flew off turning into birds.

“Heh, nice do you want to see mine.” I smiled.

“Sure.” He said laughing. I showed him my arm. “Nice. So what do you want to do?”

“Can I trust you?” I asked fiddling with my hands.

“Yah, of course you can why would you think other wise.” He smiled showing his white teeth off.

“Come with me.” I said as I pulled him out of the parlor and into an ally. “Wait right there.”

I said as I turned around and put it on. I breathed hard and then let go. I froze and turned around. I cant believe I am doing this. I saw his face full of confusion. I spoke up, “I am Swat, and I want to help you.”