Chapter Eight

RECAPE

“I love you. I have loved you since before we meet. And I thought it would be easier to just put it behind me since you are dating Zantana I just did. You have no idea how long I have wanted to kiss you. And when I did I liked it, no I loved it. But it doesn’t matter how I feel about you because your with her.” After I finished the words replayed in my head, what have I done. After a minute he spoke up.

~~~~PRESANT~~~~

“I’m sorry but I don’t feel the same way.” He said with straight faced.

“You don’t?” I asked hoping I heard wrong but he just stood there with no expression. I felt angry boil up. I took the communicator of and threw it on to the floor as I stomped on it making it break I lifted up the pieces and shoved them into his chest and ran off. I was around thirteen blocks away when I saw the park and an open bench for me to sit at.

I didn’t realize someone was sitting next to me before they spoke up. “Rough day?”

The person was around my age maybe one or two years older. He had red hair. It wasn’t ginger and it wasn’t bright red. It was just a nice shade of the color. His eyes where a grey blue. Him, his face, his body type was soothing. He was wearing a pair of grey sweats and a blue long sleeved shirt.

“You could say that. What about you?” I spoke not to his face.

“Everyday is hard.” He said glum. “I like your shirt.” He smiled.

I stared down at my outfit all together. I was wearing a black sweat shirt that said -if it wasn’t for my new nails you would have a bloody nose- then my leggings that were red.

“Thanks. So what’s wrong?”

“Well my dad wants me to be something that I am not. And that something is him. Hell I don’t have enough brains to fill one of his shoe. I know it might sound crazy with the next line I say but I don’t want to be evil I want to do and be good.” He said.

“I think good can always rise above evil. Beside being good is easy and evil is difficult. My idea is if you not try to be evil you will end up good.”

He looked at my eyes and I looked into his. Not in the love way but in the ‘wow’ way.

“Your really smart.” He chuckled looking down at his feet.

“No not really right now I think my common sense is fading away.” I chuckled I didn’t even know his name and he is so easy to talk to.

“Why would you say that.”

“Its just teenage drama.”

“Oh well that sucks. I’m Dylan Nigma by the way.” He smiled and I shock it.

“I’m Jami Waller, nice to meet you.” I smiled and stood up. “Come walk with me, Dylan.” I said as we walked.

~~~~~FIVE HOURS LATER~~~~~

Right now I’m in my Riddler footies pajamas, with my hair in a not so neat braid. Might have realized this but I cant braid to said my life.

Right now I am in Dylan’s house. After we talked in the park he heard about the fire and offered a room. His house was rather large, I haven’t met his dad and I am worried to. But apparently we will meet for dinner which Dylan gave me complete access to his closet and his sister who is of to colleges closet.

I decided since to get of my lazy butt and get ready. I walked to his sisters room and went to her closet. I opened to find only one color pink and light violet. Instead of wasting my time looking threw the pink monster closet I decided to go to his closet.

When I arrived at his door and knocked. No one answered. Great. I decided to give the pink monster closet another chance. I walked in and looked then I found a box was marked in thick black marker -DON’T TELL DAD-. I opened it and it reviled the best outfit every I quickly got dressed and looked at my outfit.

My hair was curly and pulled back by a black flower headband. My pants where black ripped up leggings and my shirt was a purple crop top. It was rather nice I walked out to see Dylan and his dad talking. Dylan had a pair of almost black jeans and a dark blue button down shirt. His semi curly hair was brushed threw.

They where whispering then I coughed making them separate I walked over to his father, “Hello I am Jami.”

“Why, hello Jami I am Edward. I am oh so sorry but I have work so I gave Dylan here five hundred dollars for you guys to have fun. Just don’t come back till ten. And umm Jami here is five hundred dollars too. Umm Dylan the cycle keys are on the table.” He spend talked well practically kicking us out then slammed the door in our face. Isn’t that just dandy.

“I know what I want to do.” Dylan chuckled as we got onto his motorcycle.

“And what is that?” I asked chuckling, wrapping my arms around his waist that was rather buff.

“You will see.” That was all he said before we hit the road for his plan.