>>> ❤️ That Night ❤️ <<<

I opened my eyes to admire Ariel's posters hang up on the walls she was big on celebrity's and music. her favorite music group was the OMG Girls, she's in love with them. One thing we all had in common was that the three of us loved Mindless Behavior and the OMG Girls. Since the day that I met Alex in middle school we've always argued about who liked who more.

On Ariel's walls there were pictures of Teyana Taylor, Mindless Behavior, Jaden Smith, and so many more.

Ariel came to check on me, I closed my eyes and pretended that I was sleeping .

Ariel - Your not going to sleep !

Me - Yes I am * Starts laughing *

Ariel - Aight go head your gonna need it !

Me - Whatever * Blushes *

After she said that I knew exactly what I was in for and I was kinda nervous it was just something about her that sent a pleasuring feeling up my spine.

After Ariel and Alex finished what they were doing they came back into the room where I was trying my hardest to sleep. Ariel laid beside me, we started kissing I could feel my heartbeat increasing every second getting faster and faster with every kiss.

Ariel - Yeah I'm just gonna cut this off * Turns off light *

Ariel got on top of me as we kissed she softly bit my lip then made her way to my pants. she started taking them off but she was struggling

Ariel - It would be nice if you would help

Me - * Starts laughing * Oh I didn't know

I helped her take off my pants and my underwear. She started soft as my heartbeat raced my breathing got heavier. The deeper she went the heavier my breathing got. I tried my hardest not to moan because I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of it. After a while I couldn't control my legs shaking I could feel the cum pouring out of me with every tongue movement she made. The arch in my back was increasing by the minute I almost choked her to death when my legs were rapped around her neck. Finally after hours into it I couldn't take it anymore.