That Night

When we got to Ariel's house I acted like I was shy. All of her brothers friends were in the living room playing the game.

Her brothers friend - Who is that ?

Travis ( Ariel's oldest brother ) - That's Amari Ariel's girlfriend.

Travis's friend - You telling my that Ariel your little sister pulled her ?

Travis - Uh yeah I did just say that's her girlfriend didn't I ?

Travis's friend - You lying bro

Travis - No I'm not * Calls me *

Me - Yes ?

Travis - Don't you go out with my little sister ?

Me - Yea ( starts laughing ) Why ?

Travis - Cause this nigga didn't believe me.

Me - Oh

Travis's friend had this stupid look on his face after he found out that Ariel and I were dating. I found it funny that every time me and her go somewhere nobody thinks we go out.

After the conversation was over Ariel said it was alright for us to come upstairs in her room so we did.

I flopped down on the bed I was tired. Ariel gave me a pair of shorts and a shirt of hers to put on so I would sleep more comfortable. I laid down and put my head in all of her teddy bears I wanted to scream but I kept my

composure.

Alex knew the deal, he grabbed two pillows and a blanket and settled on the floor.

Alex - Play some music it's too quiet in here.

Ariel - Ok

Me - Well I'm going to sleep.

Ariel - No your not !

Me - Yes I am !

Ariel - Aight bet

Me - ( Starts laughing )

Out of spite Ariel played a song she knew I could resist Sex Therapy by Robin Thicke. She laid next to me, we looked into each others eyes. I don't know what it was but I have never been able to make eye contact with her for too long. As I turned my head to look away she turned my head and kissed my lips softly. We've kissed before but this time it was different. That's when I knew for sure that she was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.....