The Date ♥

We went to Backsfeild mall the biggest mall in the state that we lived in. Its got everything from the polo store to the huge waterfall in the center of the mall. It was the prettiest mall I had ever seen before. I had never been to this mall before it was new to me so I was amazed by what I saw.

We walked around the mall for a little bit until it was time to go in the theater to see After Earth staring Will and Jaden Smith. I had been waiting to see this movie since it came out a couple of weeks ago.

When the movie started we got some snacks and took our seats Trell and I sat in the highest row and Trinity and Tino sat further down from us so we could both have some time alone.

I laid on Trell sholder, he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I started smiling and then we continued to watch the movie.

It felt like something kept hitting me in the head I look on my lap and saw pieces of popcorn and jelly beans then looked at Trinity and Tino they were watching the movie I didn't pay it any mind until I felt something hitting me and I look at Trinity and Tino again and they were laughing then they threw a chip at me and was weak

Me - Throw something at me again and I'll come over there a shove a jelly bean up your nose !

They found it funny that I was getting so mad over things getting thrown at me I didn't see what was so funny about it.

I thought I would get them back for what they did to me I knew Trinity's phone wasn't on vibrate or silent so I called her after that all you heard was backseat freestyle by Kendrick Lamar she flicker me off for calling her I felt that we were even so I just let it ride and continued to cuddle with Trell.

After the movie was over we all decided to go out to eat Trell and Tino offered to pay for the exspence.

I wanted to go to the Renasuants I've never been there I guess this was my night to try new things.

The restaurant was so crowded I felt so out of place with all those white couples there but I knew how to blend in so it was cool. We got our table and then the waiter came to take our orders

Waiter - And what would the beautiful young ladie be having

Me - Thank you * Starts smiling * Um I don't know how about you pick for me I mean all of us

Everyone agreed with me so the waiter put in our orders and then got us something to drink

When the food arrived we all look at it. It looked like a science experiment gone wrong

Trinity - What's this

Waiter - Its our most famous dish its our special

I wasn't scared to try what ever it was so I tried it first. It wasn't as bad as it looked actually it was really good.

After we finished eating we all took a walk downtown it was so pretty we went to see the water and got to whiteness some doulphins .

When our double date was over we dropped Tino off first then Trinity then me. I gave Trell a goodnight kiss and told him I would text him then went in the house.