After the Funeral :( !

After the funeral was over we all went to the grave yard to burry Shay after the pastor prayed and we all said goodbye to the loving, beautiful , intelligent young lady I thought was gonna be right by my side until the day I died everybody hugged I remember going up to Ms. Robin she rubbed my face gentelly then smiled you could see that her heart was shattered I looked into her red puffy eyes and then smiled back then we hugged she squeezed me tight and comforted me she rubbed my back then gave me a kiss on the forehead.

* End of flashback *

I wondered how my mom forgot who this murderer was did she even know what he did to me I mean how could she forget it was only a couple of years ago

As I thought about it I wondered if she even knew what really happened but how could she if I didn't until now it just came back to me it was all clear now. I had short term memory loss so that explains why I didn't remember what happened that explains why I don't even remember what my childhood was like .

Amaris POV

I have to do something about this I can't let him sit in my house after what he had done to me he changed my life but what can I do I need help .

20 minutes later I heard the door close he had left . I didnt know if i should go refresh my moms memory or just keep quite so many things were running through my head i felt like i was going to explode it was like I was dead for a little while

After a while of thinking about the memory's I could remember about me and my bestfriend I had to talk to somebody you know get some advise on what I should do so I called the only person I could trust Alex .