2:57

SYDNEY COME RAGE WITH US- my parents

This was just yelled at me, as I was woken up by my house vibrating.

I have a movie theater in my basement, with giant speakers that can be cranked up really far, so I was "woken" up by we will rock you.

It's not like I was asleep as insomnia rules my life but still.

I wish I was kidding..

Yes I am referring to myself as "the teen"

Yes my dad doesn't care that it's two AM.
Yes I later did join them for a game of pool.

No my headache did not go away.

There is no way I can fall asleep now, as even though they said they would turn it down they haven't.

Well they're still raging. They're going through my playlists I'm 80% sure.

It's now 3 ish AM

Car radio was played. I'm 100% sure they've played the Macarena 3 times. 

Oh God no they found ATL.

Update its 3:02 in the morning and Dear Maria, Count Me In is playing louder than I thought our speakers would go.

Update its 3:09 and the lion king opening theme is playing. As its 3:09 I can't think of the name. Wait. It's the circle of life. I can hear my parents singing it very loudly.

SHIT I JUST HEARD A MEOW. I swear they probably pretended my cat was Simba.

At least somebody's having a worse night than me..

Alright it's now the morning. Pretty sure I did bad shit last night regarding the friend break up, so that's fun.

-Bean Supreme