Opinion #1

Let's be real here, people have opinions. Everyone is entitled them, but some people really need to keep there opinions to themselves. Now it's not like I have a problem with opinions or anything, I mean I'm writing one right now, but cmon if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.

For example there is a wildly homophobic girl a lot of my classes. It wouldn't bother me if she kept her mouth shut, but she literally brings up her opinion every three minutes.

Now I'm hella straight, but a ton of my friends are the opposite. One of which I have been best friends with since kindergarten. He's hella cute, as all gays are TBH, but still.

He was bullied to the point where he hung himself. He's still alive and well, which thank God for, but still.

I told this story to the girl and her response was just horrible.

"Well he committed a double sin, being gay and trying to kill himself."

Don't get me started on that. Actually do.

Like I'm super sorry, but when I tell you one of my oldest best friends tried to kill themselves, I expect a "I'm sorry", not telling me that they made the mistake.

In fact the bully's, like the person in my class, were the people who caused him to do this. So guess what un-named girl, I know it's against your religion to be gay, but it's also against your religion to be horrible to people and cause them to end their lives. That's all for now folks.

Bean Supreme signing off.