English Class

What we do with our creativity needs to be shared with the world.- Mr. Kerr

This isn't a funny/weird quote like usual, nut honestly I resonate with this quote so much.

It's just a reminder that we can all do rly cool things with creativity, some of us can write (webpaige )some of us can put our feelings into poems like nobody else can (Macie_f ) some of us are really good at making people laugh (--ScreamingShadows-- katedressel ), some of us are good with drawing/painting ( crystal20341 ).

No matter what we are all creative in some way or another, and that's awesome. We all bring things to the table, and we can all put stuff into the world for the good of the people around us.

How? You may be asking yourself.

Well that's really answered by getting it out there. Sometimes people will see quotes and realize I'm not alone in this, or it'll get better. Other's can make pretty artwork that can calm people down or inspire them to do cool things.

Every single person I know has something to help someone out there, either buried deep down, or on the surface.

Whatever your gift is, share it. I know it helps me seeing updates from people on here, and maybe I'm not the only one.

In addition, thank you. Thank you all for everything you've written, painted, drew, spoke or sung. The reason why I have a quote book is because you all inspire me to the point where I need to tell others about what you said.

You're all amazing.

-Bean Supreme