Glitter In the Air

It's only half past the point of oblivion

Now now, this is a lyric not a quote, but in a way every lyric is a quote.

If you've never listened to "Glitter in the Air" by PINK than I would highly suggest it. Especially after a breakup, whether that's between significant others or friends.

The whole song is full of things I relate to, but for some reason this lyric stood out to me.

Oblivion, by definition is, the state of being unaware or unconscious of what is happening.

In a way this lyric is one of the most true thing I've ever heard.

We are all half past oblivion.

Why?

We never know all of the story. We never know what our friends say behind our back, or what the people surrounding us think about us.

We can't ever know everything. It's physically impossible. Even if you know every fact in the book, you may not know what people are thinking. Vice versa applies.

We all just deal with it, which got me thinking. The song is mainly about breakups, but most of the lyrics are things we need to let go.

Things will happen in life. Shit is going to come your way. Some days are going to be crappy. But we need to let it go.

There's always going to be bad days, but it makes us appreciative the good days more.

So if you're going through something... It's going to get better. You're going to get better.

(I apologize I'm very exsitential)

-Bean Supreme