Opinion #3

If things can hurt people don't post them.

I know you may want to do it in the minute but it's really not going to solve anything.

My friend for instance has a story, and it's lowkey referencing things that have happened in me and my other friends lives.

It's very directed towards us despite what she may say, and it's making us both feel very bad.

It really sucks because it's like we told her our secrets and it's basically like she's posting them online for everyone else to see.

So now I'm leaving a question up for debate..

If you trust somebody with an inside joke or a secret is it okay for them to partially tell all of the internet that, or would you not trust them anymore.

Personally I'm gonna say that I wouldn't trust them as much anymore. Especially if you tell them to stop, or that it makes you feel strong emotions and they ignore it and indirectly make you feel worse about it.

Because we are on the topic of trust, who is okay to trust?

In my opinion it's people who have been there for all of the bumps and bruises, and who trust you in return. I think it doesn't really matter whether or not they've been there the longest, because at least they've been there to support you.

I only trust a few people to be honest, because I find it hard to trust people. But the few people I do trust, I know are going to be around for a long time.

But beware, once you break trust it's really hard to put back together, and I mean that.

-Bean Supreme