Prom (41)

"Nope, out." Artemis kicked Dick out of our room, shutting and locking the door after she pushed him out.

"Alright, let's see this dress of yours." Barbara smirked along with Artemis.

Rolling my eyes, I went over to the closet and dug the dress out of its hiding place. "Oh my god. Gurl, he is going to die when he sees you in that." Artemis squealed.

"You designed this?" Megan asked as she looked the dress over. 

"Yep." I smiled.

"Come on girls, what are waiting around for. Let's get ready!" Zatanna grinned, pulling out the makeup bags. 'This is going to be one crazy night.' I thought as we started putting make up on each other, and doing each others hair.

' I thought as we started putting make up on each other, and doing each others hair

(Makeup)

(Hair, but not that pinning thingy that's in the hair though

(Hair, but not that pinning thingy that's in the hair though.)

(Dress)

(Dress)

Three hours later and we are all ready. "Man, I really hope prom doesn't get crashed like Batman suspects." I sighed, fixing my dress for the last time.

"I know right? It would totally suck." Artemis agreed as she finished touching up her makeup.

"Either way," Zatanna said, wrapping her arm around my shoulders, "Let's go knock the boys out with how amazing we look." 

"Oh you're just eager to see Kaldur." I sneered, making her blush. Yep, her and Kaldur hooked up, been so for about a month now.

"Come on, let's go." Megan said eagerly, opening the door.