Aliens Always Aliens (33)

You ever have those mornings where you just wake up all happy and giddy and just all fluffy on the inside? Well, I'm having one of those moments right now. "What are you smiling about?" Dick chuckled in his morning voice, making me shiver in excitement.

"Mhmm just thinking about last night." I smirked, leaning up and kissing him. 

"Last night was amazing." He chuckled, rolling on top of me. "Want to go for round two?" He smirked at me, slowly running his finger down my naked body. 

"I'm gonna be sore, but screw it." I giggled, flipping him over and going for a second round.

~LALALALALALALA~

Dick laughs as I collapse on the floor when I try to stand. "You're so mean." I pouted, keeping my body covered with the sheets. 

"Hey, you agreed to round two." Dick chuckled, walking over to me and picking me up. 

"Mhmm and I don't regret it." I smiled, laying my head against his chest. Dick places me in the tub, and slips in behind me. "So glad we don't have school today." I smiled, leaning back against Dick as he wraps his arms around my waist, holding me.

I let out a deep breath, shocking both Dick and I when part of the water in the tub froze. "Did you just do that?" Dick asked, looking at me. 

"I-I-I don't know." I honestly admitted.

"Repeat what you just did." He told me, sitting up straight in the tub. I took in a deep breath, and let it out. This time, I paid more attention and noticed that my breath came out smokey like it would on a cold day, along with ice crystals. "I think you got a new power." Dick chuckled.

"Great, now to learn how to control it... Wait, how come nothing happened last night or this morning." The thought struck me, I didn't have this ice breath until now. 

"Did you have some kind of feeling or anything when you did," he gestures at the frozen water, "That." 

Come to think of it, I felt myself pushing something up my throat when that happened. "I think you just helped me figure out how to control it." I smiled, taking in a deep breath and letting it out. Only this time, no ice breath. 

"Wonder what other powers you may of gotten." Dick said, playing with my hair.

"Mhmm maybe we'll find out later." I said, leaning my head back and looking at him.

Dick chuckled and leaned down, placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Can I see you crash into mountains again?" He snickered, making me frown and slap his chest.

"I was out for three days, don't mean I'm rusty." I pouted, crossing my arms across my chest.

"You're so cute." Dick chuckled, kissing my cheek then trailing kisses down my neck. 

"Diiiiick, I can't go another round, or else I won't be able to walk at all." I chuckled, lightly pushing his head away. 

"Fine, fine, later tonight then." He chuckled, winking at me, making me roll my eyes.

"Come on, let's since off and head to base, I'm itching to fly." I giggled, getting out of the tub and going into the shower, and taking a quick shower. Then, I got dressed and waited for Dick.

 Then, I got dressed and waited for Dick