I'm Back Baby! (32)

~Serena's POV~

"Hey, she's coming around." I heard Batman, at least I think it was Batman, say.

"Serena?" Dick? Groaning, I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the light.

"Dick?" My voice came out rather raspy as my vision focused. Before I could register anything, I felt my lips crash into another pair of lips. I panted slightly when Dick pulled away. "Dick." I started, smiling at him.

"Shut up." He told me, silencing me with his lips. "I'm still mad at you." He told me when he pulled away. 

"I'll shut up if you kiss me." I smirked, getting another kiss. 

"Okay, okay, we get it." Wally groaned before I heard a light smacking sound. Probably Artemis smacking him for being him.

"You gave us quite a scare by dying." Batman mused, making me roll my eyes. "How are you feeling?" He asks as I fully sit up.

"Fine, actually. I feel perfectly fine. Never felt better." I smiled, stretching my arms up above my head. "Huh?" The curious sound left my mouth when I noticed my white wings. I brought my wings to my face, stroking it. "It's real." I voiced my thought out loud.

"You really are an angel now." Dick smiled, helping me off the bed. 

"Well, since you feel perfectly fine," Wally grinned, running up to me, "GROUP HUG!" 

A small grunt left my mouth when I was tackled in one big group hug. "Gah! I love you guys! But I can't breathe!" I gasped, squirming around. Everybody laughed, and let go of me. 

"Come on! We have to celebrate!" Megan grinned, flying off, probably to the lounge.

"It's good to have you back." Kaldur hugged me.

"It's good to be back." I smiled, hugging him back. 

Soon, everyone left the medical room, leaving Dick and I alone. "Dick I-" 

"Save it." Dick cut me off, grabbing my hand and dragging me to my room. Once we were in my room, he threw me onto my bed and got on top of me, kissing me roughly. I started to worry slightly when I felt him shake. "You have any idea how much pain you put me through?" He breathed, gripping the sheets. "You have any idea how much you made my heart ache? You broke my heart, Serena. It hurt so much when you died in my arms, when I was holding your dead body, when I carried you back to the manor. Everything, hurt so much. I hate you so much for doing that to me, but the more I hated you the more I loved you. It got to the point where it hurt to hate you. God, I love you so much. I missed you so much." He was crying.

I felt guilty for putting him through all of that, I really did. I wrapped my arms around him, and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry." That was the only thing I could bring myself to say. "I'm so sorry." My voice cracked as I began to cry. 

"Never again." Dick sniffled, hugging me tightly. Then, he pulled back and kissed me. "I love you so much. I missed you so much. I missed your voice, your touch, your scent, your eyes, god I missed everything about you." Dick sighed when he pulled back. 

"Show me how much you missed me." I smirked, looking at him suggestively.

Dick crashed his lips into mine and shoved his tongue into my mouth as he ripped my dress off, like literally. Seriously, I'm not kidding, he ripped it. Oh well, doesn't matter. Our lips never parted as we ran our hands all over each other's body. He ripped my dress, so I ripped his shirt. Fair trade. The two of us groaned when someone knocked on my door.

"Party in the lounge, and someone left a gift for you Serena." I heard Artemis say from the other side of the door. 

"That's strange..." Dick mumbled, getting off of me. The two of us head to the lounge, and sure enough, there was a present box with my name on it. I picked up the box, and read the tag.