Control (27)

"Oh my gosh, Dick, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to punch you that hard!" Tim apologized as he helped Dick up to his feet. A low growl resonated from my chest when the scent of Dick's blood hit me. My growl gained the attention of Kaldur and Conner. 

"Dick," Kaldur grabbed his attention. Dick, who was holding his bloody nose, looked at me. I quickly pounced on him, knocking him to the ground. "Serena don't!" Kaldur shouted. I could feel my eyes change and my fangs come out as I breathed in and out deeply. "Serena," he started to approach me but I bared my fangs at him and hissed. Conner tried to approach me and I did the same thing, making him halt. "Serena, control yourself." Kaldur said.

"Serena." Dick's voice snapped me out of it. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered before running to my room, shutting the door and climbing into my bed. 'What's wrong with me? I almost attacked him.' I have no idea how long I stayed in my room for, but the sound of my door opening and closing brought me back to reality.

"Serena." Dick. I couldn't face him right now. Not after how I just acted. "Serena." His voice was softer this time as I felt the bed dip. 

"Dick, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean any of it, I'm sorry." My voice started cracking slightly as I hid under my blanket.

"Serena." I heard him sigh before I felt him slip next to me under the blanket, and his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me against him. "It's not your fault. You have nothing to be sorry for." He told me, pulling the blanket down so that our heads were above it.

"I almost attacked you, I hissed and bared my fangs at Kaldur and Conner. I'm a monster, Dick." I sighed, shaking my head.

"You're not Serena, you stopped yourself. Besides, don't you think it's time for you to get yourself used to my blood? It's been a miracle how I haven't bled on our missions." He said, turning me around so that I was facing him. He had a good point. I mean, it really was a miracle that he hadn't bled on any of our missions.

"I'm scared though." I admitted to him.

"Aren't we all?" Dick chuckled, kissing my forehead. "Why don't we start now? I'll just knock you out if you are losing control." He told me, sitting up on my bed and pulling me up into a sitting position as well before pulling me into his lap. "Here," he pushes up the sleeve of his jacket and holds his wrist up to me.

I look at him warily as I hesitated. Dick did nothing but nod while raising his wrist closer to my mouth. Hesitantly, I extended my fangs and bit his wrist. I wanted to pull back when I felt him wince a bit, but he told me to keep going. 'His blood is so sweet...' I thought as I felt his blood flow into my mouth. Soon, I started to suck a bit, drawing his blood out faster. "S-Serena, I think that's enough." I heard him breathed out. 'Just a little more...' I thought, sucking out some more blood before I slowly let go.

THUMP

"Oh my god, Dick. I'm so sorry, Dick. Dick." He just fell onto my bed and I was shaking him. "Aww man, I knew it was a bad idea." I worried as I held his face.

"You stop... At least..." He panted, giving me a weak smile. 

"I'm so sorry." I apologize, leaning down and kissing him. Dick weakly kissed me back.

"Not bad for the first time though eh?" He chuckled weakly as he weakly threw his arms around my waist.

"Babe, this is something serious. I nearly lost control... This is to risky." I sighed, laying down in bed with him.

"But you didn't." He said, looking at me with those blue eyes of his.

"But what if I did?" I sighed, reaching up and playing with his hair.