Fighting For You

Emerald eyes slowly opened, looking into the soft, blue eyes of his mother. She smiled at him.

"Dean," she whispered, stroking his hair.

"Mom?" He looked shocked.

"Sweetheart you're in heaven now." She cooed.

"No," Dean stood up, abruptly pushing his mothers hand away from him. "I can't be, I can't have just abandoned Sam."

"Dean, I-" Mary sighed. "Cas is working on it. He's trying so hard to bring you back. The angels are trying to stop him. They say you boys cause too much trouble."

***

"Castiel! Please stop this!" Michael yelled.

"No! Dean belongs here on Earth. Alive. With Sam and I." Cas bellowed, angrily lunging toward his brother again.

Michael stepped aside quickly, grasping Castiel's arm, and snagging the angel blade out of his hand.

"Cas, enough!" Gabriel shouted. "I know you're upset about Dean, but attacking our brother will do him no good."

***

Music played, people were laughing and everybody was dancing, talking. Nobody saw the man sitting in the corner at a small table. Nobody saw the other man join him. Nobody saw the brief argument, before the second man signed a paper handed to him, and the first man was off.

***

"This isn't that bad Dean. You're with your father and I." Mary followed him as he continued to open doors.

"The hell it isn't. I don't belong here," Dean snarled.

"Dean," Mary took a step toward him. "Maybe it's time to let go, you always said you'd die hunting, and you did."

"I'm not leaving Sammy. We never even found out what we were dealing with." He snapped.

An alarm suddenly sounded, and the two turned to see a dark figure sliding toward them through a window.

Upon colliding with it, the window smashed, glass flew everywhere and the figure landed and groaned in irritation.

"That was supposed to be much smoother. How hard is it to have a good zipline in Heaven?" He said standing up.

"Crowley?" Dean whispered.

"Hello Dean,"