Chapter. 19 Pointless Stops

I. DO. NOT. OWN. ANY. OF. THE. CHARACTERS. OR. PICTURES. IN. THIS. BOOK.

Another Update. This will be the little drama their having in their way to the mountains. Hope you like it ✌😎

May the story continue . . . . . . .

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Ririchiyo Pov.

We've been in this RV for 5 hours straight and yet were not even close to our destination.

I know it supposed to take the whole day to get their but I didn't know it was going to be this boring to wait.

Okay okay

I know, when you hear the word car trip it isn't always fun but, when you live with people like Soushi and everyone you would think nothing normal will be going on in this trip. Which lately, am starting to think it can be a lie, and that this trip will actual go smoothly.

The only bazzair thing that has happen so far in this trip is Zange suddenly poping out in a middle of my conversation with Soushi and seeing for the first 30 mins Zange getting all cuddly towards Soushi- who by the way didn't seem bothered at all. Even when Zange pulled him towards him.

Not that am jealous or anything but just hearing this 'hug me tighter' and 'I feel something moving', cant these two perverts go into one of the rooms. I mean their are rooms in this RV. Use them.

"Ririchiyo" I hear Nobora call out from the other side of the door.

Since Zange and Soushi were having some kind of moment- That I can't even describe. I decided to go to one of the rooms and rest a bit, even though it's going to take us hours to get to the mountains. I just wanted to get away from them as far away as I can.

I don't think I can handle much perverted comments especially if it's  coming from Zange. I mean he keep hitting on Soushies right in front of me acting like if an not even their.

Their another reason why I decide to stay in one of the rooms. During their flirting moments, I suddenly felt pain coming from my stomach and into my chest. I use to handle them well for a few minutes before I can drink the Lovoxi but lately these pain attacks are hurting more than usual. I know am not imagining this but these pains have been increasing more and more each day. The other thing that's strange is that it doesn't come out 3 or 5 times a day. No, instead it comes out once a day.

You would think it has gotten better but no, the pain comes out all at once invading my body from head to toe.

It's becoming a nuisance to me, I sometimes have to lay in bed because of how much energy it take for me to recover. It's been going on like this since last week on Wednesday.

I still drink the Lovoxi but am getting worried if what Kagerou told me will be true, of unleashing all this pain I have been submitting at once. I know I said I'll handle it . . . . . but to be honest am scared . . . . . . scared that if it becomes unbearable I might die from it. My body isn't as strong as it used to be. So the chances of me dieing are pretty high. And if soon the Lovoxi will stop working I'll be in big trouble.

Not for my health, but from the disappointment I'll cause to Soushi because I've been keeping this from him and that I've only talked to  Kagerou about it. Who he doesn't seem to fond of even though he doesn't say it.

As I keep thinking about this I don't notice the door being open until I hear a Creak.

"Ririchiyo are you alseep?" Nobora asks stepping into the room. Oh I almost forgot about her. I sit up straight and turn towards the door.