Chapter. 14 School

I. DO. NOT. OWN. ANY. OF. THE. CHARACTERS. OR. PICTURES. IN. THIS. BOOK.

Sorry if I haven't updated in a while been busy with School Ugh! Hate it well, sometimes
Enough of this.

May the story continues . . . . ..

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Beep. Beep. Beep. I groan as soon as I hear the alarm clock going off making that annoying beeping sound I hate hearing in the morning.

Lazy to move I lay in bed under the comfort moving around a little getting myself comfortable. As I stop moving I start to think it's like am forgetting something. I couldn't think about it much as I hear the alarm again. Beep. Beep. Beep. I hear the alarm clock still going off. Still lazy to move I pull a pillow onto my face trying my best to block out the sound.

I start to fall back to sleep again, seeing as though I have succeed on blocking the noise. But of course someone had to interrupted the peaceful silence once I hear loud banging outside my door.

"Ririchiyo!" I hear Chino Kotomura one of the employees that works here call out to me. "Ririchiyo hello you their?" She asks. Still banging on my door.

I wasn't at all excepting a wake up call. I sign.

Hearing the alarm still going off I sit up and slam my arm to the alarm clock shutting it off in the process.

Once the room is quite I relax but as I do I hear loud banging outside my door Oops almost forgot about her. "Is someone their?" She asks.

I try and lay back but I groan realizing my sleeplessness has left me having no other choice. I call her out,"Yes Chino!" She stops banging my door as she hear me."It's me Ririchiyo" I inform her who I am because knowing her she will think am an intruder. And if she does she will mostly likely call out Ayumu Warashibe another worker who works as a maid who could be pretty scary when bothered for silly things that I have seen people do here.

Hearing me finally answer she opens the door letting herself in. "Get up already!" Chino yells cheerfully coming towards me. As she see me in my pajamas she ask,"Did you forget what today it is?" I see her put her hands on her hips.

I look at her confused as to why she would come here so early in the morning and wake me up.

I let out a loud yawn already getting tired of thinking making my eyes water up in the process. Seeing my vision blury I rub my eyes. But as I do I suddenly stop remembering Chino asking me a question.

"Hello you their?" She asks waving her hands in my face. Coming out of my daze. I gently push her hands away getting up in the process.

"Am okay Chino, but why did you wake me up it's to early?" I whine at the end, am not really a morning person.

"You have school today silly" she laughs clapping her hands excitedly. "Did you forget?"

Once those words leave her mouth I now remember what I was forgetting. Am going to school. I laugh along with her seeing as though me forgetting something I have been looking forward to was kinda funny. But as I glance at my alarm clock I see it's time for me to get ready.

But as I head to the bathroom Chino walks up to me. "Here, your forgetting this" she says as she hands me my uniform. I thank her and quickly make my way to the bathroom.

______________________

As I come out of my room I lock my door and head to the elevator with a big smile on my face.