Chapter. 15 A Growing Friendship

I. DO. NOT. OWN. ANY. OF. THE. CHARACTERS. OR. PICTURES. IN. THIS. BOOK.

Sorry but I won't be having any LateValentine's Day chapter It will be more about friendship.

So no couple love things sorry to those who wanted one. Believe me I wanted one but this part of the story doesn't bring up the Romance. But I do promise to make one.

May the story continue . . . . .

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

As I catch up to them we all walk a long hallway. In the sides their are trophie cases and pictures of students in their sports team smiling at the camera wearing their medals around their neck. I was amazed at how many trophies were stack up in the walls all order by the year they won. No wonder it's hard to get an application much less getting in.

As I look around admiring the hall of fame hallway. I don't notice we have arrived until I see Karuta walking off on her own while Soushi stands infront of the door. Curious but mostly worried I was about to question her on where she was going to when Soushi stops me saying it's something she always does so I it go.

When Soushi and I walked inside we saw a lady standing in the middle of the room looking at paper's around her desk. "Where that dam paper" she huff out in frustration. "I know I left it their" she keeps looking around not noticing our presence.

She looked busy I was hesitated on confronting her but Soushi just smile and walked up to her. Having no other choice I followed him.

As we stand infront of her desk. She still keeps looking around her desk. Soushi clears out his throat and trying to get her attention. He succeededs on doing that when she look up brutally before giving us a warm smile. "Hello their" she greets us stopping her search before taking a seat facing us.

Feeling a little nervous again I give her a nervous smile.

She smiles again before asking, "So what can I do for you?" She looks around her desk quickly before she holds out a stack of paper in her hand.

"I need to get my schedule" I tell her feeling a little more relax. Hmm... She doesn't look like one of those mean receptionist I had in school I thought.

She nods again before looking at the stack of papers. "Name?" She ask.

"Ririchiyo Shirakiin"

She looked at the papers some more before pulling one out and handed it to me. "Here you go sweetie" she says.

"Thanks" I grab the paper and look at my schedule. Doesn't seem to bad.

We thank the lady who I found out her name is Ms. Waylin and walk out of the office and head towards the lockers to find mine.

But as I look more closely at my schedule I have second thoughts once I see I have dance class, more specifically ballet.

I groan when I see I have it for first period.

"What's wrong?" Soushi asks.

I don't say nothing and hand my schedule to him. We grabs it and looks at it before chuckling.

"It's not funny" I whine.

Still chuckling he says, "Sorry Miss Ririchiyo, but why don't you give it a shot see how things work out" Still groaning I walk to the locker section and look for my locker. "It's just. . . . " I huff out a breath before continuing. " . . . I have never had time to do those things." I didn't necessary had a normal childhood. "My parents did let me attend, but I was too busy on my training than" I admit.