Chap. 9 Night Attack

( Falice pov. )

Since the day I got bitten by that snake Soushi hasn't left my side. He would always make sure nothing dangerous is around the areas I would go to.

And its been 3 month's since the incident. I thought he would be over with it by now. I mean I am. I knew he's my SS and everything but I can take care of myself.

I know I lost my power but I can still defend myself. Even though I was a "wolf" I was mostly in my human form so I practice how to fight wolves and learned other fighting techniques that I would use to battle.

I appreciate his help but I don't want to be treated like a small defenceless little girl.

So I just had this problem. By that I mean when I use to doubt myslef about my new appearance.

After a month passed when my appearance change. I accepted it without any dout that it's a Start of my new life.

I was walking to the elevator until Soushi somehow appeared next to me.

"Good Afternoon Ms.Falice" he said it with a smile in his face.

"Good Afternoon to you to Soushi"

"May I ask where you are going?" He asked.

"Am going to the roof garden and train with Watanuki" I answered him.

"Then I will accompany you" he said bowing a little putting one hand behind his back and the other pointing to the open elevator door.

"You don't have to go really am just gonna be their for 2 hours" I said walking to the elevator.

He followed inside until he said. "Does this mean you don't want my assistant anymore?" He's head bow down.

"Not right now" I quickly said.

"Are you mad do you wish to punish me?" He said taking out a stick. 'Wait where did the stick come from'

"What!!" I said shocked "Am not mad and I do not wish to punish you"

"Then will you let me accompany you?" He asked. 'I don't know if it's just me or not... but I think I see his fox tail coming out and wagging his tail like a dog'

"Aaa....?" I answered.

"Will you let me be by your side?" He asked with hope in his voice.

"You don't have t-" I was cut off when he handed me a soward this time. I took it out confused as to why he would hand me a soward.

That's when he went down on his knees his head bowed down. "Then I shall be punished by death for bothering you"

"What!!" I dropped the sword down. "No... you can come you can come with me" I answed quickly bowing down to his level since he's still on his knees. "Will you let me accompany you when every your planning to go somewhere?" He asked.

"Yes yes" I answered. I wasn't really paying attention I was worried if Soushi was actually serious about being punished by death.

"Then we agreed" he said happily pulling both of us up. In that moment we get up the elevator to the roof garden openes. He does the same position he did when I first entered the elevator.

"I think I just got played" Realizing what was his goal this whole time. Once you make a request with you SS you can't break it.

As I get out I see Watanuki doing stretches in the open field warming up probably. I turned around to see Soushi looking at me while smiling.

I turned around and blush. "So what are you gonna do?" I ask not looking at him.

"Don't worry about me Ms. Falice" he said. I turn around about to say something until I heard Watanuki voice screaming my name.