Chapter. 18 The Journey begins now

I. DO. NOT. OWN. ANY. OF. THE. CHARACTERS. OR. PICTURES. IN. THIS. BOOK.

Another update. Sorry for the wait School Work been at me lately.

May the story continue . . . . .

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

(Thursday Morning)

Soushi Pov.

My chest it hurts. Why?

Confused about my sudden pains coming from my chest I slowly open my eyes. But when I do I could only see darkness.

Where am I?

I look around . . . but I couldn't see anything. What is going on? The last thing I remember was picking up Miss Ririchiyo from her late night job.

Miss Ririchiyo!

I quickly sit up but as I do my chest pains worsens. Not caring for my condition at the moment I stand up. But as I do the pain in my chest increases as I move.

When I successfully get out of bed. I realize that I can't see my surroundings. Having no other choice I stick out my arms upfront to make sure I don't bump into anything. But before I can even take a step forward a door opens wide open, lighting up this dark place. As the light shines out even more I put an arm over my eyes. The sudden brightness hurting my eyes.

Once the room shines even more letting me eyes adjust, I'm about to remove my arm out of my face when a small warm hand collapse into my own.

"Soushi what are you doing? Your injuries haven't healed yet" a worry voice asks. Moving my arms away from my face am surprised but mostly revealed to see Miss Ririchiyo standing safe and sound infront of me.

Realizing I haven't answered her I clear my throat, "I was just about to go look for you, am glad that your alright" I smile feeling happy to have her here.

Her worried expression soon turns into an irritated look, "What do you mean you were going to go look for me!" She demands.

Instead of reeling back like I should have . . . . . . I couldn't help but smile even more at her cute little out burst.

"Your injured right now your supposed to stay in bed" she scolds at me still giving me those narrowed shaped eyebrows that's slowly forming on her face. But even with all thoughs wrinkles I cant help but think its cute.

"Am sorry to have cause any sort of distrace to you Miss Ririchiyo" I bow my head down apologizing suddenly feeling ashamed. Seeing how disrespectful it is to not look in her eyes when am apologizing I lift my head a bit enough to see her eyes. So I could see while I explain myself. "But . . ." I say in a pain voice. "Not knowing the well being of Miss Ririchiyo caused me to sorrow in pain far worse than this simple injury" I whimper giving her my sad puppy dog eyes.

Knowing she'll given in she averts her gaze. "S-soushi you don't have to worry about me" she shifts a bit most likely uncomfortable under my intense puppy dog gaze.

I know she's a bit nervous right now but I couldn't just let her comment go by. Still looking at her, I collapsed my hands with hers pulling her hands towards me. She stumbles a bit at the sudden action. She turns towards me but as she does, I don't give her the chance to speak. "Your my number one priority in this world, I wouldn't forgive myself if something bad would had happened to you" My grip on her small hands tighten more.