Chap. 3 New surroundings and Friends

( Falice pov. )

When I woke up I was tired my eyes were slowly opening but I closed it again with the sudden light in my face. When I tried opening it again it was blury until I could see my surroundings clearly.

That's when I sat up straight and looked around to see if anyone was in the room. I have never seen this room before in my life. That's when it hit me when I was in the forest on the floor slightly unconscious until someone or something grab me. I still only remember the hears in its head and how it told me.

"Your safe now"

Those words had me slightly calm but alerted still because I still didn't know where I was or with who.

While I was thinking about this I didn't notice the door open until a women with long creamish-colored hair with sky-blue colored eyes and appears to be wearing white color shirt with a black mini vest over it. And Wearing a pair of black gloves and black skinny jeans with heels. Entering the room.

She walk right up to me and when I saw her walking towards me I got right out of bed and took a defence position. She just looked at me for a while until she spoke.

"Hay honey are you okay??" She asked concerned.

"Yes a little bit but can I ask who you are?? Where am I ?? And why you have me here ?? I asked a little worried.

She just look at me and put her arms in her chest and her hands in her chin until she spoke.

My name is Nobara Yukinokouji am a secret service agent. Your in an apartment building and your here because someone found you and brought you here.

"Are you going to do something to me??" I asked scared to hear her answer.

"What !!! No am here because am checking up on you if your okay because when you arrived here you looked weak and tired she said calmy.

I calmed down a little bit more but still in defence mode because she a stranger and I remember pretty well when I was small everyone would say don't speak to strangers. But somehow I felt relax like I didn't have to worry about anything.

After a few moments in silence she told me to go back to bed and to not hurry myself. I slept again for a few hours until she came back told me to take a shower to wear the clothe she brought I knew they weren't hers since it was a bit small for her and I could tell it was new since the tag was still there.

So after she left I took a nice long bath and change into the clothes. I went downstairs and found myself in a cafeteria room it looked kind of fancy but alright. That when Nobara came in.

She told me am going to have to stay here for a while. Since am weak and still don't have enoff energy to be on my own in the outside world I have to stay.

Thats when she introduced me to everyone Renshou, Kagerou, Banri and the other secret service agents Karuta, and Zange. They were all nice to me but some were a little werid but other than that a little friendly. I ask Nobara who brought me here and she said it was Soushi another secret service agent but he wasn't there. Nobara said he was will be gone for a while that he will come back in 2 weeks.

I was a little disappointed I wonted to meet this Soushi to thank him personally but I guess I will have to wait.

Meanwhile I was there I learned a little more about them how they have powers of monsters called Youkai that they can control. And how they are reincarnated. And how Zange, Nobara,and Karuta are Banri, Kagerou and Renshou bodyguards. That's why there called the secret service agent. But it's s its SS for short.

I guess that explains how they didn't freak out when they saw my hears and tail. I told them a little about myself its fair since they told me about them.

So while I was there are started training with Banri short young man with messy hair, spiked blond hair and narrowed blue eyes giving him a normally-fierce expression. But well, not "technically" training more like competition I learned that he doesn't like to lose and that if he does he will ask for a re-match until he wins. I would always beat him and his secret service agent Zange would organize it. He is a funny guy but creepy at that same time and he loves to mess around with Banri. Zange would sometimes trick Banri into doing things that are silly and somehow he does it even though he considers himself a "delinquent".

Once while we were training he got mad that he turned into into a small brown tankui (racoon domen dog) that was his Youkai form and he looked so adorable. But that would just make him more mad than he already was.

We would train a lot in the building since its huge and there a lot of space to train like the backyard the front yard and the roof. That was fin by me because I need to train to help me shift well I hope.

~~~~~~~2 Weeks Later~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks have past and Shoushi was coming back. I started practicing how to thank him for helping me and not letting me die there. I ask everyone how he is just to not mess up or anything they told me he was a nice guy and he has a nice personality. It clam be but I was still slightly a little nervous.

After hours and hours of worrying Nobara told me he arrived that he was in his room. So I went straight to his room and knocked on his door after a few mins of knocking and no respond I was about to turn around and leave thinking he might have gone to sleep.

Then the door open and there I saw a tall, handsome young man with pale White-colored hair, pale skin and two different-colored eyes: his right gold, the left blue. And his outfit consists of a black suit, grey under-shirt and maroon tie.

I keep looking at him somehow he looked interesting. Not like dating but a mysterys past. Don't get me wrong he is good looking. And I guess I must have been starting like that for a while because he put a hand in my face. I blushed

"Hay" I said a little high. And that got me to blush more than I already am.

"Hello there" he said warmly.

"Sorry to bother you am just here to say thank you for helping me in the forest" I said a little nervous.

"You don't have to thank me, I couldn't just leave a beautiful girl like yourself die in the forest like that" he said kindly

No that made me blush a lot I even felt my face warm. No one has ever told me that before.

"Thank you again either way" I said shly.

After a while of talking I left he was a nice guy and very friendly. I learned that he's a 9 tail fox spirt as his Youkai form. And that he is the strongest one of the secret service agent group.

I went back to my room thinking about my old pack and my family. And sad when I thought about Alexander and Silvia making out. I cryed quietly I didn't want anyone to hear to get worry. As I cry silently I fell asleep. With stain tears on my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay done with this chapter.
Hope you like it

VOTE AND COMMENT