Chap. 4 Understanding

( Soushi pov. )

After Falice left thanking me I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. It had been a long trip and I was tired. When I finished I put on a grey shirt and sweat-pants to wear for the night. I got thirsty so I check in my kitchen to see if I had milk I didn't so I decided to go to the apartment kitchen. While I was walking down the hall to the stairs I heard.... crying ???.

I stopped to see where it was coming from and than heard it coming from Falice door. I walk to her door quietly making sure she won't hear. I heard the sobs quieting after a while.

Probably tired with all that crying. Before I left I heard her whisper something I couldn't catch it only heard the letter "S". I was worried the last time I saw or heard her cry was when I found her. I was planning to ask her when she took a visit to my room but I didn't want to push her. She looked broken like her life didn't have a meaning anymore.

She didn't have to say anything I just had to look at her eyes. That had many emotions mostly betrayed and anger. But when I held her in my arms I knew I had to help her. So I took her to my place so she can get treated. She looked bad like she hasn't taken care of herself for a while.

I had to leave after that. I really didn't want to but I had to so I asked Nobara to take care of her meanwhile am gone. I knew she would glady accepte and would care for the girl so that's one of the reasons why I asked her to.

When I came back to my room I made a vow to take care of her. She needed someone even if she might not say anything I knew she was lonley inside.

I know how that feel okay enough of that.

So I made a decision to be her "SS" if she would let me.

( Falice pov. )

The next day I woke up with a headache. And with red blood-shot eyes. It's clearly obvious that I cried last night. Which isn't good I don't want anyone to see me like this. So I went to the bathroom and took a long hot shower.

When I got out my eyes weee still slightly red but not as red as when I woke up. I checked the time to see it was 11:27. When I went to my kitchen I saw a food tray and with pedals around a card. I opened it and read it

Good morning,
Hope you slept well you didn't come downstairs and eat so I brought you your lunch

Sincerely, Soushi

When I finished reading the card I smiled. This is the first time in a long time someone made breakfast for me. I usually eat until now since back when I was a house-maid I would make breakfast for my "family" and wont have time to eat until lunch time at school.

I sat down and started eating my food. It was delicious good thing he made extra more. After lunch I went to change into my school uniform I didn't have much clothe only uniforms and since I spend most of my time there I have like 10 uniforms. Some were still new I just took out the school logo good thing I know how to sew.

When I went downstairs there was no one their so I went outside. I found Banri ready to do he's regular run.

"Hay Banri do you have a minute??" I ask running to him.
"
What is it I was about to have my afternoon run ??" He asked sort of annoyed.

"Sorry, Do you know where Soushi is ??" I asked.

"Ya I know" he said rolling his eyes. I heard Soushi is Banri rival that one's he called Banri "cute". By calling him that Soushi took away his dignity. "He's in the apartment roof training" he said

Even though he doesn't like being treated like that Banri is cute. "Thanks sorry to bother"

"Aha" and with that he ran off. I went to the apartment roof.

When I got there I saw him doing some sort of technique I didn't recognize. I decided to watch so I went to sit in some steps. After a while he called me out.

"Is there something you need??" He asked me while getting his waterbottole.

"Aaaa.... I looked away Feeling embarrassed. "I just wanted to thank you again for rescuing me and for making me lunch" I said blushed.

"I told you, it's nothing I couldn't just leave a beautiful girl die there" he said now walking towards me.

I started blushing more when he called me beautiful.

"As for the lunch since you didn't come downstairs to eat breakfast I thought you would be hungry so I made you lunch".

"Thank you again" , I need to ask him "May I ask what were you doing earlier before I came and interrupted. I asked nervous

"Oooh, that I was just doing a technique someone showed me.... want me to show it to you ??" He asked looking at me.

I stared at his two different colored eyes for a moment before I said "Yes". We spend most of our afternoon training it was fun training with Soushi he had so many techniques that I have never seen before which he showed me some of them. And so it went like that for hours until it was dinner time.

( Mike pov. )

I couldn't stop thinking about the letter. I couldn't believe Falice just left just like that. I knew it had to do with her family since Max told me when he would ask about her family she would douge the question or would just look away.

I also notice that ever time when I would ask something about them she would immediately change the subject. I hope she's okay Max been kind of depressed he really did like her so did I but we both knew she would be okay and will come back. But that still doesn't take the worry.

I notice there was salt in the end of the tip of the paper it wasn't just salt it was tears and this has something to do with her family and I am going to find out I promise you that Falice. Where every you are Falice come back soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about that not updating

How do you feel about this chapter ???

Hope you like it.

COMMENT AND VOTE