Chap. 2 No.. Falice!!!

( Falice Brother pov. )

I was walking back home to my house tired because my friends couldn't let me go to sleep playing games and stuff in 1:00am I mean really can't I just get a little nap or something.

When I got to the door I saw my parents car arriving in their drive way.

"Hi mom, Hi dad" I said greeting them. "Hay son" they said back. When I opened the door we stopped something was wrong we all left it. My wolf was having a bad feeling about this and I also know my parents wolf's were also getting a bad feeling.

So we all started to go up the stairs heading to Falice room. When we were heading to her room I couldn't stop to think about my sister.

I started to think the days when we used to hang out a lot and be close. When we use to pull pranks to our parents and be excited when the holidays came around. I always felt bad when everyone in the pack would treat her bad or prank her. I know I had to stop it and protect her like a big brother should be but I can't. My future role is to be the beta of the future alpha that will be soon since the son arrived yesterday.

When I got to the door I knock waiting for a respond I knocked again nothing. I knock louder this time that's when I started to get more worry. I opened the door all the way and ran up that stairs and when I reach the top I fell to the floor I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I saw mostly all her stuff gone not that she had much.

Her closet clothes gone her. Shoes gone . And her box of jewelrygone to. I started to silently cry I knew this was my fault. When my parents got to the top and saw what I saw they started to cry too they knew they were guilty as much as I was.

When I got up and got closer to her bed I saw a small sheet of paper. I read it and cried more on what it said. My parents went up to me to see what was it I gave them the note and they read it out loud.

"Am Sorry Goodbye"

Those 3 words hit me hard really hard in the chest. She's sorry for being in the pack. How could I have let this happen.

When my mom finished reading it she fell into the ground crying loud. While my dad punched the wall cussing and screaming that it was his fault and he should have done something. When I calm down a little I told my parents that we have to notified the alpha.

After that I went running to the Wolf pack house. It took me about 2 mins to get there with my wolf speed and all. When I got there I went straight to the office and knock on the door. The alpha opened the door and looked at me confused probably because of my eyes all red and puffy but I didn't car what I care right now is for my sister safty.

When I explained everything to the alpha he mind link everyone in the pack for an emergency meeting. When I was explaining everything to the alpha he's soon he looked angry, sad, confused and guilty but I just pushed the thought away.

When we arrived everyone was seated. The alpha step forward and told everyone what had happened and when he explained what they were supposed to do some of then groan and muttured things like

"Why should we"

"Who needs her anyway"

"Good thing she's gone"

When I heard the last comment I snapped how DARE they say those thing to my sister. I growled loud enough to get that person attention and to shut them up. I don't care no more for my reputation. What I really care right now was for my sister and hoped that shes okay and safe.

~~~~~~~3 Weeeks Later~~~~~~

3 Weeks have passed not a signal news about her. I was broken inside not knowing what to do. My parents weren't the same they talked less and barley ate anything. We aren't the same anymore since she left.

After about a month and a half they stopped the search. I didn't I keep looking for her my friends help to which was a shock to me since they were one of the people who would be mean to her. And later the sons alpha Alexander joined in he looked determined. He would go bright and early in the morning to the middle of the night. I didn't give to much thought probably he was just doing he's job as the future aplha since he gonna be the next in a few months.

But we weren't in luck we didn't find any trace of her its like if she just disappear.

My parents finally talk to me after her disappearance and told me to stop. They told me where she was she knows how to take care of herself it was true that she was one of the best in defence class and survival skills. But I was her big brother it my job to be worried about her "Where were you when she needed you the most ??" said my wolf. I knew he was right even though I didn't wanted to.

(Alexander pov.)

Ever since I heard the news of her running away. I knew right away it was all my fault. I knew she left because of me and I was stupid because I did that to her. She was my mate and I cheated on her. But I promise WHEN I see her again I will make it up to her that's a promise.

( Falice pov. )

After I left Mike and Max house I went into the forest. I walked for hours and hours not knowing where I was going. I would rest sometimes and keep going because I knew I wasn't safe since am a rouge now.

Until one day in the middle of the night I fell down from exhaustion I couldn't keep going. I knew form the lack of food and water I knew right there I was going to die. I didn't have the strength to keep going and my wolf has been giving her energy to me so we both couldn't go anymore.

So when I was about to close my eyes I saw someone coming towards me. I felt its arms around me lifting me up bridestyle and started to walk the only thing I could see before I closed my eyes were two hears on its head. And then a whisper saying
"Your safe now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2.
Done

Where's Falice going??
Find out next time

VOTE AND COMMENT

thank you