Chapter 16. Secrets and Marks

I. DO. NOT. OWN. ANY. OF. THE. CHARACTERS. OR. PICTURES. IN. THIS. BOOK.

Don't worry people the moments almost coming when things really start spicing up IT will only be part of the beginning . . .

May the story continues . . . . . . .

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Does your head hurt?

Are you sure your okay?

Do you want to go to the hospital?

What did Kagerou do to you?

That's all I have been hearing the moment Soushi arrived. We are currently in the car driving home. Soushi couldn't drive since he's been asking nonstop question to me making Zange drive. Meanwhile am in the back seat with Karuta and Watanuki trying me best to ignore him.

Everyone has been quiet during the ride home and its kind of surprising on Zange and Watanuki behaves since they always have something to say. As for Karuta well she's Karuta just minding her own business lost in her own world.

Do you wanna lay down when we get home?

Or do you wanna stop at the pharmacy and grab something their?

As the questions keep coming I look down and grab my backpack to grab the using player Renshou lend me. But as I do I could see Watanuki poster look a little stiff and his first were all curled up into tight fists making his nuckles white. As I sit up realizing I left the music player in my room. I could see Watanuki face turning bright red and its not the red cheeks he gets when he blushes when he's around Karuta no, the reason he has those red cheeks and face is because he's getting really irritated from Soushi questions that keep poping up every five seconds.

He sits up straighter and looks at Soushi worse looking at me. "Thats enough!" He shouts. "She fine see" he gestures his hands at me as if to prove his point.

Soushi stops for a moment expecting me before saying, "She could still be feeling ill" he inquires. Looking at me with worried eyes.

I sign and look at him in the eye. "Soushi am okay am fine I just wasn't feeling well" I try and say to shake off his concern. "I did sleep most of the day so that help"

Even if I do look fine in reality I wasn't am still a little shaky from the incident. I can't stop shaking a feeling that grows in my gut ever time it happens. I feel like it's something I won't like at all and the worst part is that I know sooner or later I will know my answers to this problem.

As I start to drift back to what happen to me at school forgetting am still with Soushi I am brought back from my thoughts when Soushi grabs my hand holding onto it tightly. "Are you sure your okay?" He ask.

I give him a small smile and nod. It's sweet of him to worry about my condition, he's always worrying about me it's nice to feel cared for.

He gives me one more worried look before looking up front. I could see from the front mirrors of the car he doesn't believe me but thankfully he doesn't ask anymore questions.

As we drive home quietly, not hearing anymore of Soushi questions. Zange plays the radio when we stop at a red light. Which to my disappointment it's a very very girly song. I turn to look at Watanuki expecting to see another irritated look but to my surprise he looks calm almost at peace. I keep starring at him still shocked at his behavior. I mean I still can't believe Watanuki isn't complaining about this and he was all work up about Soushi asking me a couple of questions. Aware that I have been starring at him for to long I tilt my head to the side still having a clear view of him but as I do I see him moving his head a little like if . . . . he's enjoying the music. As I stare at him for a couple more seconds, I come to the conclusion that Watanuki is into these types of music.