Chapter 21

I paced back and forth in one of fathers old office rooms. Searching up and down about any kinda of weakness.. Please just something.

Even something to give me confidence. I can't go up against him anytime soon he is too strong. I run my hand through my hair pulling roughly on some hairs as many thoughts go through my head. This is to stressing why does something like this have to happen.

Something bad is going to happen, I know it is...

I'm so stressed and pissed that I want to punch something, the wall... no it will leave a hole. Myself?.... yeah that seems like a great idea if I DIDN'T want to ruin my face it's too pretty.

Loud foot steps lead to the office. The door slammed open to a very emotional mother. I stood up quickly.

"W-What is it?" Watching my mother's face twist through anger and sadness causes my stress to rise even more.

"Sophie was taken!!"

"By who?!" I yell my anger explode.

"Y-Your father.. Mori went after him!"

I froze at his name...

"What in the HELL?! MORI YOU NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE!! I SWEAR IF YOU ARE NOT DEAD I'LL KILL YOU MYsElf... Mori please don't die.. your not strong  enough to defeat him.." slowly my anger turns to worry. Holding back the tears I continue.

Mom ran into the living room were Alec had gathered already from the commotion.

"Alec! Come with me now!" I yell Alec jumps and throws his hands up.

"Calm down Liam!" Alec screams back. Overall not liking me yelling at him. He is right, a nervous Alec is a terrible thing.

"There's no more waiting we need to go now!" Tears forming at my eyes Alec stares a little.

"Liam I know your angry and sad but you need to get ahold of your emotions. Your dad will ripe you apart if you go at him like that." He is very right. I'm trying to control myself but right now the best way to control myself is to see Mori untouched.

"I'll work on that the way there. Now please follow me." I look a Alec pleading and he nods.

"I'm not fast but I'll try to keep up if I get behind don't worry to lea--"

I was out the door already trusting my senses to lead me toward Mori. Alec is hopefully behind me. Racing toward the woods I can smell Mori. I can sense him getting closer to me. It leads me to a small beautiful cottage. Well this does seem like dad. No matter if he was a target for every vampire he would still pick beauty over protection. That's were me and him are alike but, that's were the differences end.

I hear footsteps approaching behind me. Focusing all my senses on the cottage where Mori is in. I don't even smell who it is.

"Alec is a little behind. But he should be here soon let's wait on him." My mothers voice is quite and gentle.

"Momma..? Go back to the house. You can't be here. I don't want you hur--"

"Liam shut up!" Her voice is harsh for the first time I have ever been alive I have never heard her so angry. I shut up and listen a little shocked.

"I have two of my children in there! And another about to head in there! One of them taken by my over-possessive husband and the other going to face him! Do not think I am just going to sit back home and pray for the best!" She grabs me by the shoulder gripping hard and glaring.

I'm actually to terrified to move right now. I can feel Goosebumps take over. She lets go and look back to see Alec a little bit away breathing heavily bent down with his hands on his knees.

"Sorry for yelling." Mom apologizes looking over at Alec simplicity.

"I-It's fine.. I'm just a little shaken but, your right."

Alec makes his way other still breathing heavy.

"You sure left me behind.." he says a little angry. He was probably hoping that I would have waited on him.

"They know we are here.." Alec senses

"Yeah, figures" dad and Sophie can sense us like we can sense them. I start to move forward.

"Wait.. Liam your dad has someone else with him. Someone you can't sense." Alec says I blink and think a second. Alec scan sense them because of him incredible abilities.

Someone that can control their ability to disappear. Vampires can only sense those with vampiric abilities or their mate. So someone that can almost completely cover up their abilities is amazing..

"Your uncle." Mom whispers and glares and Alec nods.

Uncle.. my dad's twin brother of corse. He always loved and followed father even through hell. I shouldn't be surprised.

The door to the cottage opens. And the red haired twin devil pops out giving us a sympathetic look.

--

Also I took this quiz your guys need to try it. I found out I'm an opportunist seme. Go take it and tell me what you are. SemeUke.com