Chapter 8

It was normal day like any thee beside Sophie ignoring me she didn't even show up for the host club and we were in kimonos.

She loves kimonos... Well on guys.... Gosh I'm going to have to say I'm sorry... Again..

I had put on my kimono opened it up in the front then the twins put on some extensions with one black streak..

Once I sat down I found my self staring at Mori not even noticing that my costumers sat down and was looking at me strangely until one had called out to me. I want him to look at me.

"Umm.. Liam?" One of my daily customers called out too me

"Oh I'm sorry beautiful... A lot of thinking have been happening lately it's hard to think properly"

"Does it have something to do with Mori?" I blushed at the sudden question causing the ones too notice have a fan girl moment.

I looked back over at Mori to see him give me a quick smirk making me blush ten times harder.. I ignored to squeals..

'Why am I like this I never blushed so madly at anyone just because he is my mate doesn't mean I get too look like a complete... GIRL!!'

Time went by fast and I kept on looking at Mori every so often

Afterward everyone started to clean up.

Mori and I were in the same room alone I had stopped cleaning and stared at him. I want him to kiss me.

I guess from staring at him so much he turned around looking at me. Me still gazing at him like some stupid fool.

Quiet as can be he walked so close to me inches away from our lips touching I close my eyes and he whispered.

"What are you thinking?" I could hear the smirk on his face

And I said the embarrassing naked truth.

"I want you too look at me. I want you too kiss me.. I want you to touch me" I opened my eye slightly

"Greedy and.. Tempting" he pulled  me to the wall

He pushed himself closer to me I felt his breath on my neck so close to kissing me when the door started to open. I sighed and Mori slowly moved away from me still against the wall pissed at whoever was coming though that door... Can you guess who it was?

Let me give you hint-

The annoying so called 'king' of the host club

Got it right yet if not it starts with a T

Yep that's right it's TAMAKI

I glared at him and said
"I don't know why you came in here but I hate you"

He ran out the door screaming for mommy I watched as Mori slid out of the door way behind him leaving myself alone in the room. To rethink everything over..

'Damn at the best part too'

I looked over the room still having to clean many things up...

'So I guess I'm the only one to clean this whole room... And your asking this from a rich kid too...'

After cleaning the room everyone had ready left so I was by myself in a dark room with only natural light coming in through the windows... It was relaxing and l needed some time to relax I haven't don't much relaxing

I soon drifted off to sleep waking up around 8pm

"Hey Alec" I said sitting up with my hand in my hair

"Well damn I though I could scare you this time" Alec who had my bag throws it at me

"I'll race you" Alec my cousin also a pure breed but from a lower family..

Our family is the highest up on the pure breed family chain. I'm the 2nd strongest of our family my father being the 1st... I'm scared to know he is stronger then me but one day I'll have to get over that... Some day soon.

"Why does everything have to be a competition with you" I smile my true honest smile that I only show to people close to me.

"Because I want to be better then you at something.." I looked up at me trying to be cute which is quite easy for a guy you could mistake for a girl..

"Yeah.. Did you forget about your vampiric power? Don't tell me you used it on yourself?" I smirk and Alec chuckles.

Even if his family is lower then us, Alec possesses a strong vampiric ability His ability is quite stunning, though not many know of it since if they found out they would just forget.. Enough of that. (A/N more detail a later time perhaps)

"Well that makes me feel a lot better.." He started to walk out the door heading into the hallway

I walked out with him...

"So you wanna go get some fresh blood and then stay the night a couple weeks?" I asked going to force him if he didn't anyway

"I was going to even if I wasn't invited to do so"

------------------

I'm again sorry it took so long to update its getting hard for me to update... I mean with school starting back in still not use to waking up this early and then crash as soon as I get home.

Words: 921