Chapter 12

Thank you guys so much for voting, reading and especially commenting. We have 2k readers!! Wow.. I'm blown away... I love reading your comments!!... Sometimes I'm late at reading them though...
------------

So I have to tell him everything... I was loving the sweet confession he made... Hell!! If Alec didn't interrupt I would probably be going all the way if him right now but noooooo.... I'm sitting on a couch with Mori beside me. Then Alec sitting across from us.. Yay... Note the sarcasm

We sit there in awkward silence... Mori was the first to break the silence with a sigh...

"So... Liam he is your mate how about you give him the details" Alec looked at me then quickly looked back at Mori.

"Mate?" Mori whispered but with mine and Alec's vampiric senses we could hear perfectly. Even if I didn't want too...

I sighed gain both there attention and sat up ready to explain but the words got caught in my throat... Will he leave me if I tell him I'm not human.. Chase who has been quite spoke up again..

'You have to tell him he is waiting and he would find out soon enough anyway'

He is right but I don't want to admit it.. I looked at Alec with seriousness. It must have worked cause his usual mischievous ways were gone he cleared his voice gain Mori's attention while I looked at floor waiting for the bridge to collapse..

"Liam is a vampire like the ones in the legends but not as much he does not burn from sunlight, garlic, crosses, and holy water. Though he has lived for a long time only because he is a royal vampire. A normal vampire would live as long as a human but he is a original. Created by the devil himself to bring torture, misery, and most of all fear to humans. Though they can find a mate usually they are vampires like them self. But there are always the rare case of it being a human. Like you.. Liam is the top of the top besides his dad of corse who is no where to be found. He should tell you more about that I have no right too. Sophie and Kats are also Royal vampires.." Alec paused waiting for questions..

"But Kats is growing? Why hasn't  she not stopped?" Mori asked getting slowly more and more interested which surprised me and built up my courage to answer.

"Royal vampires gain there immortality at the end of puberty and also are born with a unique power or powers" I answered we stared each other into the eyes and he asked another question

"Unique power?" Mori asked tilting his head to the side.. And omg how cute it was.

"Yes, the higher in status you go more powerful the power may be. This goes for all vampires.. Besides Alec." Alec smiled cheekily. I igorned and finished.

"For example mine is the control of all elements. Sophie's is the change of animals. Kats is extreme strength.. You can gain more then one power though and the only way you can gain powers is to defeat and drink the blood of another vampire. Even then after many do not survive your body getting use to the power.. Rather you are immortal or not you can and mostly will not survive. A vampires body will literally eat its self from the inside out.." I pause for a moment then look down at the floor once more.. And Alec got up and said one thing before leaving out of the room

"I thought this would be more exciting.. I'm gone" he left to leave a silence

"So what am I suppose to do as a 'Mate'" Mori takes my hand and looks me in the eye with seriousness. I settled down with a soft smile.

"That's only if you will stay to be my mate" I look to the ground mustering my courage not to let a tear drop.

Mori didn't say a thing I looked up to him and his whole face was bright red..

"I am your mate... I told you from before that I love you for no reason and at all but for every reason at the same time... I want to stick with you!" I smiled brightly

"Then can I mark you?" I asked

"Mark?" Mori asked confused

"I want to make you mine so any supernatural will understand not to mess with you and that you are mine" I'm so happy I could explode

"Of corse but is it--" I was to excited and jump on top of him to him giving a peck on the lips then kissing his chin down to his ear then his neck and finally too his collarbone before sucking on his collarbone getting a grunt from him.

And marked him I slowly bit his collarbone sinking my fangs into him claiming him as mine first Mori was tense then he calmed down...

Marking bites or vampire slang would be 'love bites' for humans are pleasurable... Well before the quick pain.

--------

Hey guys I randomly check for mistakes on this book so they randomly update... Sorry my iPhone broke so I was using a really old and slow Android that kept on freezing and deleting random stuff that pissed me off.. You have no idea how many times I had too remake a chapter... Urg.. Well hope you enjoyed!! I had fun making this one!!

Words: 903