Chapter 15

Ik it's late but here is Alec^^

I have always imagined Alec and a red head.. Idk why so that's the closest picture I could find of him that I imagined him being.. And it's kinda late Alec will show up everyone and then..

------

He we all are in this mansion.. Eating crabs.. Too bad I can't eat any. So I'm just staring at Mori sitting across from him with my head resting in my hands out of boredom..

Sometimes Mori would watch back with his emotionless face and I would wink. Sigh. Haru seemed to really like the crab. Everyone seemed to be lost in conversation but I was still staring at Mori's face.

I jumped when I felt something glide across my leg and looked under the table to see a leg rubbing mine.. And of corse that leg belong to Mori. Such a horney boy. Though I can't say that I'm not. I dazed out focusing on where his foot was rubbing.

Up to my knee then back down to my ankle. His foot pulled away from me and it pulled me away from my dazed. I looked him in the face to see a little blush on his cheeks and he awkwardly scratched the back of his head looking away.

Huh? What's up with that? Was I making a weird face? You ignore me all day and once you touch me you stop.. I sigh out of the sexual frustration building up. Then Haru must have noticed because I had caught her attention and then once everyone realized her was looking me I had gain everyone else attention.

"What?" I shifted uncomfortably in my seat from her stare.

"You and Mori have gotten close" Haru said.

Heat raised to my cheeks and I immediately looked at Mori then back Haru to make something up to her

"W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered

Why did I stuttered that's a give away.

"Is there something going on between you two?" She said once. Damn it Haru shut up

"What? No! There isn't!" I blurted out. I didn't want them to know not yet.. Mori glared at me. Shit. I shouldn't have said that.

"Okay I was wrong" Haru thankfully left the conversation alone. I looked at Mori to see him with a irritated frown on his face.

Crap I'm sorry.. I didn't realize he would be affected.

The rest of dinner consisted of me trying to get Mori's attention so I can apologize.. Nothing worked. I even kick his shin.. That just made him more pissed.. God, I suck at apologizing.

I got up finally done with trying to apologize that's what I get for acting like a human and trying to make things right. On the inside I felt awful for hurting his feelings on the outside I was pissed because he wasn't paying attention to me and then expected me to apologize.

I went to the room I was staying in and decided to lay down for a bit. My eyes grew heavy and I began to fall asleep.

I felt something soft land on my lips. My eyes shot open I didn't see a thing.. I must of feel asleep and lost track of time. It had to have been Kats.. I mean she usually gives me a goodnight kiss. I doubt it was Mori since he really in the mood to talk to me. Okay theres nothing to worry about it had to have been Kats. Plus I really need to apologize to Mori.

After getting up I made my way to Mori's room and knocked a couple of times.

"Hey Mori I need to talk to you about something" I said In between knocks

The door opened to reveal a pissed Mori. He blocked the door from me coming in.

"What?" Mori hissed at me and I flinched a little from the little bit of hope I have been holding on to begin to fall apart.

"I'm really sorry" I said looking down at the ground Chase was completely pissed at me for not claiming my mate to humans when supernaturals can since it from 5 miles away. I started to get pissed at myself. Anger turned into sadness quickly.

Mori grabbed me by my arm and slung my into his room landing on a couch.

"Then look me in the eyes and say it" I looked him in the eyes to meet his eyes full of determination and courage. This was a turn on... I blushed.

"I'm sorry" I could barely spit out the words before he shoved his mouth to mine.

One hand sliding around my neck and the other to grab a hand full of my ass. This was a big turn on.. My mind became a huge blur as my body on the other hand processed it really fast.. I was hard in a second with the passionate but sloppy kisses and even the amazing massage he was giving my ass. I was on my tip toes just to get a deeper kiss.

Mori picked me up by (of corse) my ass and carried me to the bed gently laying me in the bed with him on top. I could tell when he picked me up I'm not the only one that's turned on.

"I'm not sure about doing this" I said parting our deep kiss and he immediately went to taking off his tank top.. Woah

"Your being too cute you have been looking at me with such a erotic faces its hard to hold back.. Plus this is punishment for denying us to everyone." I watched my lips to say something back.

"I said I'm sorry" I replied back with a little bit of a whimper

"Oh it's okay. Because since you denied it I'm going to make them realize that your mine by getting you to moan my name... Loud"  there's the aggressive Mori I know..

-----

THERE WILL BE SMUT AHEAD.. THIS IS WHAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

Words: 1007