Chapter 10

It's around 22:00(10pm). We got everyone's pjs fixed the maids sowed up some of my pjs for them. After talking a long time Tamaki decided to watch a movie he had been excited about.

Tamaki went to turn the lights off while everyone else got up to pick there seats. I ran to my favorite seat before everyone else picked there's I sat on the edge of a three person couch. Then everyone else sat down and you can guess who sat beside me. That's right Mori... He sat right beside me with hunny on the other side on the couch.

Then the movie starts and the lights go out... It completely black with Mori Sadistic mind. My head and heart start racing all ready and nothing is happening.

Nothing went on for half of the movie. Sophie, Kat, and Haru went to bed in Sophie's room. Hunny fell asleep so Mori went to put him to bed in the guest room. So scooted over to the middle seat. Tamaki who was sitting in the floor took my seat. There Mori won't do anything with him here.... Will he?

Mori sat down a little close to me. Oh shit.. I'm wrong not even 10 mins after he had his hand on my leg. I couldn't even watch the movie my head was spinning, and my heart was racing all I could do was bit my lip...

This is bad Alec warned me... Mori could since my nervousness and began to rub my leg getting closer and closer to my member... This is bad this is bad this is bad.

It's turning me on so much I can't even control my body any more... His snake like arms slid around my waist and pulled me closer to him.. How can Tamaki not see this?! Please tell me he can't. I'm wearing loose pj pants with no underwear... Not to mention I'm half hard..

Mori started to slide his hand under my shirt playing with my hip going closer and closer to my nipple.. His hand ran over my nipple and I let out a small squeak.. This didn't even stop him... Tamaki looked at me then got distracted into the movie again. Thank god..

This is really bad I'm completely rock hard if someone turned on any kind of light or really looked then would see the tent in my pants... Apparently someone did... That someone was Mori.

He slid his hand back to my hip slowly putting his hand in my pants...

NOPE!! I grabbed his hand with force and squeeze a little bit and looked at him and starred..

"This is not going to happen here" I whispered

"No one will notice" he smirked and dared to look me dead in the eyes after pulling that move..

Are you serious no one will notice... Bullshit!

"I'm not letting to do that without any lotion or something... I'm going to the bathroom you can going me or not but I'm not waiting on you so hurry" with that I got up and left I heard him get up close behind me when Tamaki asked where we were going he simply said sleep..

How he has them fooled...

My heart was beating the faster and faster as I made it closer to the bathroom... Why did I say he could join me!! Of corse he would!! Stupid! I almost ran into the door when.. When Mori muscular arms pulled me closer to him and away from the door I almost ran into.

"Than--" I couldn't even thank him before he pushed me against the door with a load bang I turned around to yell when he took the opportunity to push himself against me. He both took my hand in his and placed his head in my neck then did something weird for the sadistic male but embarrassingly romantic...

"I don't know..." He whispered quietly to himself coming off as confused.

"I don't know.. I feel weird with you. I feel like I'm in love with you since we first met. I don't even believe in love yet when I'm with you..." He look at me dead in the eyes.

"I don't know hardly anything about you but I know you.. It's doesn't make since but I can predict what you will do... I want to know more about you. I want to kiss you. I want to touch you... I want to cherish you." He kissed me lightly on the lips. I stood shocked embarrassed but some weird emotion was happening also.. I felt loved.

He let go of my hands with a sad look in his eyes.. He felt rejected.. He turned around...

When he felt rejected I felt rejected... Mine inner vampire was chewing me out at me when he turning around... It's it.. I can't take it...

I grabbed his hand forced him into the bathroom with me and kissed him.. Kissed him hard and more passionately then I have ever before. He smiled against my lips.

"I know you would do that too" he chuckled and I smiled back..

"Shut up and take care of this problem" I said starting grinding up against him. Heat raising in my cheeks.

He pulled away from me and sat on the toilet seat and put me on top of him..

--------------

There will definitely smut in the next chapter

Words: 903