Chapter 13

I'm skipping some thing because I find them boring oh and by the way in my Version that annoying chick never showed up.. Okay thanks you and your story begins
---------

It's been a couple days since I marked Mori and he has been avoiding me but..

Kyoya just mentioned the best way for him to notice me and what better way for him to notice me when I'm half naked and soaked head to toe with water..

Prefect right.. I'll look like those models adversing some of fragrance in America to bad I don't have the looks or accent of an Italian man but I do have the body of a god..

"Hehehe I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!"

"Excited about what?" Kats asked looking up to me with her big round eyes.

"Kats you know I like teasing the people I love right?" I look down at her and she cuddles up to me

"Uh-huh" Her innocents shines through

"Then why would I tell you" she whines but doesn't say anything. I look out the window in the limousine we are riding in currently to head to this beach Kyoya was talking about.. I can't wait.

--

Some time had passed and I was changing in the changing room after putting on some cute swimming shorts I had took forever trying to put Kats in her bath suit since Sophie didn't want to come it was up to me to change her. Kat was running around whining.

"I don't want to put on that!" Kats ran into the corner and darted after her too get her before she moved again

"Trust me I would swim naked too if I wouldn't get a weird look" Kats looked at me long enough to for me to catch her

"Finally" I got Kat into the bathing suit but in the process got some scratches and couple of bruises..

I looked in the mirror...

"Great.. Just great.. Why did you have to be a vampire and not a cute weak human... Now it's going take forever for these to heal." I look at her expecting her to be beside me but she had already darted for the water.

"Oh I'm sorry big brother" I said in my closest Kats version

"Oh it's okay. I understand" I sighed and walked out only took a couple of seconds for haru to notice the cuts and bruises.

"Are you okay?" Haru must of heard Kat screams because she look sympathetic.

"Sure.." I ignored her

Kat was playing with Hunny and Mori while I sat next to Haru of corse after everyone made a huge commotion about Haru's bathing suit.

I look Tamaki to see him already looking at me turning bright red. Oh shit... I forgot.. Tamaki completely saw everything.. I have to worry about that to now. Great.

I smile at Tamaki get up and sit beside him.. Please bring up what happened maybe then I can pull it off as a dream..

"So? You haven't talk to me lately.. What's wrong?" I ask Tamaki innocently. Tamaki look shocked.

"W-Why are you a-acting so normal after what h-happened" Tamaki said nervously. I smile as he continues.

"I want you to know I do support you and w-w-well you know M-Mori" Tamaki stairs me dead in the eyes it shocks me how real he is right now compared to his usual dramatic lifestyle.

"Thank you.. But I don't know what your talking about?" I tilt my head to the side before he can say another word I decide to get in the water with Hunny, Mori and Kats

I look at Tamaki to see he off in his own world. My plan worked now he is questioning him self if what he saw was real or not. Hehehe I'm such a genus!! Take that Sophie!!

~

With playing in the water for awhile. Tamaki and the twins were in a all out war against each other with water guns it looked fun. Mori had got out of the water and I WAS about to get out of the water to get Mori alone with me but.. Notice the fucking WAS there!!! (A/N: Angry at Tamaki)

"Well fuck me" I was talking about the huge ass wave coming for Kats and everyone else. I jump to Kats just the say time I feel the force and power of the wave.

I make a bubble of air for Kats and Hunny to breath. I would have stopped the wave of it wouldn't have made me pass out from energy exhaustion plus then I would have to explain how a huge wave disappear into the water... It would be very difficult... Trust me.

--------

Hey guys I'm sorry I had to end it sooner then normal plus this chapter has not the most entertaining.. But I had to end it soon cause I wanted to release the chapter soon because of the amazing comments!! and needed to rewatch this episode...

Well thanks a lot for the comments and now the 3k readers!!!!! You guys are amazing!!!! Luv u!!!!!

Words: 827