Chapter 16

Warning~
Hehehe (灬╹ω╹灬)

---------

"Thats embarrassing" I whisper. Mori chuckles that deep chuckle then starts sucking on my collarbone.

"H-Hey watch it your going to leave a mark" Mori growled at my response.

Mori sucked on my collarbone as his hand slowly led it's way up my baggy shirt till he reached my nipples. Tracing his finger around.. I moaned a little. Then it became a little more hazy.. This is what Alec was talking about.. I'm completely losing control. I don't even care if I ready for this or not I want it now. Seems Mori was thinking the same. He rushed to take off my pants plus underwear and I took off his we both were just begging for skin contact.

I hooked my legs around his waist both our members pressing hard against each other. Both our breaths becoming heavy Mori inched closer to my face giving a kiss on my cheek then my lips to my neck then collarbone to the nipple all the way down to my waist line leaving marks of evidence behind.. All I did was watch and dig my hands into the messy covers.

He rubbed his hand all the way up to my inner thighs then squeezed my member I let out another moan.. I'm going insane. He made slow movements up and down my member kissing and sucking the skin on my thigh before sucking the tip on my member..

"M-Mori you s-should stop" Mori needs to stop if he stops now everything will end fine. He took it as a challenge and moved faster taking more into his mouth I was moaning more and more.. His hand explored my body till one made its home on my ass he teased my entrance till it was twitching and soaked inside then slipped a finger in. It didn't feeling good. But I grinned against his finger and into his mouth..

I want to be a apart of him now.. Nothing else matters in the world but us.. This is the our time.

"I-I'm cumming" I let go into his mouth and he just sat up then swallowed. My faze went a away a little bit for me to get mad.

"Don't swallow! That's nasty!!" I screamed at him what if I had a disease.. Not that I can get one with my immortal blood.

"You liked it.. See your still hard~" Mori flipped me over before I could answer with my butt propped up in the air.

"This area here is really twitching I think your starting to like it" with that he shoved his finger back in. My fazed return and so did my moans.

He was right it's starting to feel a lot better.. God how I wish he wasn't right.

"Look~ your sucking me in.. maybe we need a another finger~" he slipped in another finger without hesitation and trusted them inside me hitting the spot.. I moaned loudly and uncontrollably.. I want him so bad.

"Mori~... So good..... I-I want more.." My shyness was completely taken over by lust. I looked him in the eyes he had to have been blushing more then me.. It's probably his first time..

"Your getting pretty demanding... I like it~" Mori trusted his fingers faster and harder. He begin to lick around my entrance. I'm releasing for the 2nd time screaming his name.. I still wanted more no matter how many time I released I still want more.

"Haa... Haaa~.. Mori I want you.. I want you.. Inside me..... Haaa~... Now" Mori's self control broke completely.

He shoved his member hard into my entrance my inside felt like it shredded. I took on the pain.

"Sorry just deal with it for a little bit" Mori grunted in my ear and held on to my shoulders.

He slowly moved in and out until the pain became bearable and pleasurable. My moaning became in sync with his movements.

"Faster~" I moaned out

Mori started to pound into me faster and harder. He sat up and grab on to my waist to get more grip. I moaned louder and louder hoping no one hears my moans in the middle of the night. I sank my fingers into the pillows. The pleasure became out of the this world. I fell onto the pillows unable to keep my self up from the electricity being sent through me body.. I bit into the pillows to contain my moans. I released once more onto the bed sheets.

He trusted faster and harder getting close to climax. Mori pulled my up on to my knees and hugged my back he dug his fingers into my shoulders and grunted into my neck. I had just released yet I was about to release again..

So much pleasure was going through my body I couldn't even control it..

"Urg.. Shit~" Mori grunted in my ears. We both released my body was so out of control. I couldn't control it. My powers and hunger were going crazy I had caught the curtains on fire even though there was nothing close to it.

My body twitched. I felt Mori twitch inside me after filling me up. We didn't care about the curtains at this point it wasn't spreading so we fell on to the bed and waited to catch our breath.. Mori was the first to pop up.

"How did you do that?" Mori slid on his pants forgetting about putting on underwear as I just admired his body.

Mori ran out the room. Huh? Where is he going? I sat up opened the window.. And use the heavy rain to my benefit. I directed the rain into the room. The fire extinguished and I soaked my burning body with the cool rain..

Mori busted through the door with a bucket of water. I starred at him with a huge smirk.

"Hahaha you look hot want to cool down.. Though it looks sexy so I might make you run a couple more laps" I giggled and then used the bucket of water he had ran so hard for to pour on him. He sat there trying to comprehend what had happened while I closed the window then it on my underwear and sat down in a chair..

"Next time lets do that in public.. It's more exciting~ plus then everyone will get what we are" I smirked and laughed. Mori came up and hugged me from behind.

"Just don't burn something down" Mori chuckled and I pouted

"I couldn't help it! I lost control over my powers!! It's really hard to control it when your focusing on so much pleasure you should be luck I didn't bite you!! Cause I was feeling really thirsty!" I complained and Mori smirked taking what I said as a champ

"So basically what you saying is it was so good that you lost control?" Mori stood in front of me and I hid my blushing face

-------

I got a kitten so that's why updates were slow..

Words: 1176