Ch. 19

Dylan's p.o.v.

She told me. she finally told me. No wonder why she always flinched or cringed away from peoples touches. Why the fuck would her dad do that to her?! I started growling and pulled away from avery. she was looking worried. To ease her I stopped my growling and looked at her. I knew my eyes were turning black to brown, because my wolf was trying to surface.

"Why would he do that to you? all those years of pain. I will make him pay for you princess. he will regret what he did to you all those years." I state and walk away from her an towards the door. she runs up to me and stops me from opening the door.

"No Dylan don't please don't! he's not worth it. let him live, please I beg you. he's my dad and I probably deserved the abuse." she states. her rant makes me growl I twirl her around and pull her close.

"Don't beg sweetheart, and plus you never ever deserved that type of abuse. I won't kill him but if he attacks us I will fight back an I can't promise anything. Just know that you have people that love you here." She smiles at me and pecks me on the lips. I wish it was longer but I don't say anything. I look at her and notice how skinny she still is.

"Are you hungry avery?" she looks at me shocked and ashamed.

"no I'm quite full actually."

"When did you last eat Avery? don't lie, how long has it been?" I ask while looking at her sternly. she sighs and looks at me sadly.

"Yesterday," she states. I sigh and grab her hand and bring her towards the kitchen.

"We are going to eat, a lot." I sit her down in a chair and get to work on food. I have no idea how to cook so I walk around hopelessly trying to find something. I hear the most angelic laugh coming for my mate. she walks towards me with a small smile and pushes me aside.

"You sit down and I'll cook for us." she shakes her head and laughs. a smile forms on my face knowing I'm the one that makes her smile. I sit down and just watch her cook. I don't know what she was making, but I couldn't be the happiest man alive.

Avery's p.o.v.

He didn't yell at me. he didn't hit me. he just hugged me and told me everything will be alright. I don't know why but I believed him. my dad is coming after me I have a twin who might not even be my twin, but I can't feel more safe and loved than I am right now. When he asked me if I was hungry I knew he thought I was to skinny. I knew he thought I should eat more. and trust me I'm not the type of girl who thinks she's fat and starves herself. My dad just thought I was to fat and never gave me food. I had to cook and clean for him. when he finally passed out from the drinks I could only take snippets scared he would notice. I was cooking Dylan pasta hoping he likes it. I noticed how he couldn't cook, but I loved how he tried for me. While I was boiling the pasta I could see Dylan staring at smiling from the corner of my eye.

"What are you thinking?" I ask breaking his train of thought. he shakes his head and blinks. I chuckle and he looks up at me with his dimpled perfect smile.

"Just thinking how I'm the luckiest man alive." he stands up and wraps his arms around my waist. I snake my arms around his neck and snuggle my head into his chest. he kisses the top of my head and puts his chin on top of it. we stay like that for awhile then I pull away remembering my pasta. he looks at me with a confused expression.

"I need to finish cooking." I say causing him to laugh and shake his head. I finish the pasta and sauce and put it on a plate and hand it to him. he looks at me waiting. I sigh and grab myself a plate and fill it until he's satisfied. I sit down next to him and take small bites while watching him basically inhale it.

"Well I guessed you liked it? haha" I ask looking at him. he looks at me kisses my check and replies with a simple,

"I loved it." getting up to grab seconds. while we eat there's a knock on the door. Dylan starts to get up, but I stop hi telling him I would get it. he looks uncertainly at me but finally giving in. I walk to the door and opened it surprised who is there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry I haven't updated it is completely my fault! I just never hit the chance I have just been so busy with school, drama, homework, and more. I tried my best just know that I love you all and you guys are awesome! sorry again! please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thank you guys love you,

Alex <3

***unedited***